So, I had to reinstall my ARMA tools and with it, Buldozer. However, whenever it starts now the cursor shown is a black box that I can't seem to get fixed. I've tried verifying my tools cache, reinstalling Buldozer using A3 Tools, and reinstalling Buldozer using arma3p, but nothing has worked. Any ideas on how to fix this?

13bebe3fb9.jpg

This is usually caused by a faulty or missing cursor texture. Can you check if in the directory "P:\core\cursor\data\", the file cursor2_ca.paa is present? If it isn't, what branch of the game are you using and what's your process to install/update buldozer?

So I checked P:\core\cursor\data\ and cursor2_ca.paa is present. Both the game and the tools are on development branch, being updated through Steam. So far I've tried installing Buldozer through the Project Drive Management, using Buldozer configurator to make ARMA 3 the Buldozer client, and using arma3p to extract Buldozer, none of which have helped fix the problem yet. 

I've got the same thing. Get it on Stable and Dev

I have had the same issue for quite some time.  I would like to get the rid of the black box.  Thanks!

I have had the same issue for quite some time.  I would like to get the rid of the black box.  Thanks!

I just installed Arma tools on a new windows 10 pc. And I've still got the bloody thing.

Can't believe an idiot like me could ever fix anything, but I did.

Download this

and replace it with the cursor in P:\core\cursor

• Like 2

Can't believe an idiot like me could ever fix anything, but I did.

Download this

and replace it with the cursor in P:\core\cursor

It Works, thanks!

Strange you had to fix it, it's not like BIS to let modders fix things wrong with their software :D

update 1.64 and still the cursor is solid black.....

so, opteryx file is the solution again....