- Edited languages partly
            - Sounds adjusted

----------------------------------------

@CloudGame.Hosting

Thank you for the information ;)

• Like 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 6: Using Ryan Zombies

If the value is 1 then injury by zombies change the body temperature. (Fever)

In this case you can use the Medicine from this addon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we disable body temperature and still use RyanZombies with your mod?

Heros,

Sounds work much better with distance now in multiplayer, but they play over eachother in a loop which distorts and does not sound correct.

:angry: Sound in Arma ...

I have tested all sound commands. :huh:

I'm trying to find a way.

Can we disable body temperature and still use RyanZombies with your mod?

RyanZombies: If the body temperature is off, no calculations are accomplished. If 'Ryan Zombies' = 0 then no fever by zombies in my addon. Then use the articles of 'Ryan Zombies'.

I have examined the sounds again. OK. Not really nice. But I think it's still ok. I have just no other way.

Sound looping makes this mod unusable in MP. Many people cringing when sounds play. Needs debug.

- When double clicked, food/drink plays sounds 3 times over eachother.

• Like 1

Update

Changelog:

Version 1.9 (18.09.2016)

FIXED:      - Sounds
            - Edited languages partly

----------------------------------------

@[LTC] Vegas =21st=

Thank you for your support

Hi, I love this Mod but I have some issues with the health part of the MOD, basically it causes some issues with another MOD I use. Is there a way I can have the loot spawner, money (economy) and (toxic)Gas part of the Mod running and by pass the health  part? Also when I add certain items to the loot list (Ravage items, Canteen etc) the Mod seems to magically transform them into heroes items, any way around this? All of of my issues are mainly driven by the absence of refillable canteens / water bottles. Am I correct that when you use a drink (water bottle/canteen not soda) it is one use only? Canteens seem to vanish when purified and then drunk etc. Anyway loving the flexibility of the loot spawner and the survival mod will be awesome aswell if we can have refillable canteens /water bottles. This is a huge part of survival gaming for me. Thanx in advance.

@Husker-71

Hello,
with the 'Ravage-Mod' is not tested this addon. I think Ravage has its own systen. There can be differences. Possibly an item needs to be programmed. (Double click: Her_Survive_UseItems.sqf). The water bottle can be refilled. Fatigue is not always compatible with other mods. (ACE: I can not read the ACE data. Ravage: No experience.)
This addon is made not for others 'survive addons'. It should be just a simple survival addon for me. Friends have convinced me to a publication..
There are many ways to adapt this addon. Other monetary values can be adjusted via script. (Her_L_Money)
It is an open system. There are too many ways. Knowledge of SQF required.
The loot system can spawn all when the class is known. (Her_Survive_Loot.sqf)

• Like 1

Ok thanks for that, is there a way to trigger the loot spawns only and disable the Survival option entirely? Every thing else works wonderfully, the loot I specify spawns as planned, so all I really need is for the loot spawn component to run independently of the survival component. Maybe with a single command? I have tried execvm Her_Survive_Loot.sqf in the init sqf but that did not work. Any advice. the traders function perfectly, I have added items to the Sell and Buy and adjusted the prices etc with no problems. I really am after just a command to bypass the survival component entirely and trigger the loot spawns. thanks in advance.

Hello, very good mod, thanks for your work. I was wondering, if you plan to put a database persistence.

Sorry my English is very bad, I use Google Translator.

Update

Version 2.0 (15.10.2016)

ADDED:      - New Items: See '_ClassList.txt'
            - Now it is possible to trade weapons.
FIXED:      - Some objects fixed.
IMPROVED:   - Mission adjusted. A simple example of the card reader.

New possibility to combine objects. Wire + handgranate = triple wire mine
With the card reader, locked doors can be opened. (Programming skills required)

• Like 1

Congrats to the new version release! 

I feel like I have only scratched the surface of your cool mod - I put it in my missions simply to have a standalone survival system without RAVAGE, and that your addon does brilliantly!

BTW, if anyone asks about ALiVE: Heros Survive works well after a server save&exit and then continuation of the mission on another day - as long as the mission is set up properly within the ALiVE Mod's own parameters to save player stats, and as long as you do a player save before the server save, then the Heros Survive Survival system works even after loading the "ALiVE save".

Locked doors in ARMA you say? Didn't even know that feature was in there, or is it just with Heros Survive possible?

Keep it coming, and I really  hope I can make use of more of those features in the mission I talked to you in PM ;)  

Hi Heros; awesome mod!
I have a couple rudimentary question for you that I can't find an answer to as I just now found this mod.

1) Is there an action key or something ? I can't seem to interact with somethings like the water source, should I be filling water bottles up at the water source or drinking from it, if so how would I go about it ?

2) is this mod only configured to work with Altis and Stratis ? I understand your work within the script and understand how to implement houses and items as well as configuring the other params, just need to know what maps it works on is all so I don't waste my time or double add some things.

3) I know you want people to play and figure somethings out, but it would be nice if you showed us noobs to your script/mod how to use them so that we don't have to explain every little detail to people playing our missions but rather divert them to a video to help with their learning curve, there is nothing more annoying then explaining the same things over and over to newcomers.

Thank you for this awesome work!!!!!!

Generally, this addon can be used on any island.
Possibly the houses have to be redefined. I can not know all the houses on all the islands.
The inclusion of the addon is described in the example mission.
If you read the 'readme.txt' and saw the screenshots, you know: Open inventory and double-click an item and use it.
All necessary information should be available in the download file.