tumblr_o8ksp1ZgB31tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

What I like about Cities is that everything is king size, the Beauty and the Ugliness.
- Joseph Brodsky

PLP Urban Packages provide hundreds of objects to furnish your urban environments, with a focus
on western surroundings, as well as private and public properties. Create individual

gardens, parks and public squares, build construction sites and light up your scenery!

This first pack, to be released in the Urban Pack Series, contains many Barriers and Fences
in numerous variants, like Barrier Tapes, Site Fences, Parking Blocks, Tubes, Cones and more.

WIP Thread http://forums.bistud...Progress-Thread
Tumblr Blog http://poolpunksworkshop.tumblr.com/

Download URL (PLP Urban Packs: Barriers and Fences v07b) http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/FF8dKIXT/file.html

PLP%20Urban%20Barriers%201_Small_zpss9btPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%202_Small_zpsfhccPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%209_Small_zpspcjn

PLP%20Urban%20Barriers%208_small_zpspyqxPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%207_Small_zpswd9gPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%206_Small_zpsvbu9

PLP%20Urban%20Barriers%203_Small_zpsgpbkPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%205_Small_zpskuxqPLP%20Urban%20Barriers%204_Small_zpsn8zl

• Like 25

Huzzah, FINALLY I CAN DO MORE MICRO DETAILING :D

Does this pack include the garage stuff showed off in the WIP thread or is that a seperate mod?

• Like 1

Hey khaosmatical, i decided to release all the stuff in smaller chunks, as it is getting more and more complex to manage all that stuff.

So the Garage Items are arriving with the next pack, which will be the'Private-Property-Props'. Should not take too long.

• Like 2

Hey khaosmatical, i decided to release all the stuff in smaller chunks, as it is getting more and more complex to manage all that stuff.

So the Garage Items are arriving with the next pack, which will be the'Private-Property-Props'. Should not take too long

Awesome stuff, I look forward to testing these fences out tomorrow!

• Like 1

Your mods should be part of the default Arma 3. They're really well done. Keep it up!

• Like 1

I just wanted you to know that your mods about seemingly mundane everyday objects get me disproportionately excited. Awesome Mod, Great Job!

• Like 2

@Itsthomas - Thanks a lot! Id really polish them if they were part of official content. ;D But they do what theyre supposed to do.

@luckylegs - Thanks Pal! Me too. Me too. I wanted to go for the basic stuff first. Hope i dont get tired on the long run.

• Like 1

Awesome pack, already incorporated it into my terrain :)

EDIT: Sorry to ask but will you animate certain things (for example the boom gate) so that they are usable? Would be awesome 

Excellent quality ! Looking forward to the new package

Hey, do you think you'd be adding proper physics to all of the objects (the Orange Plastic Barriers, etc. do not have any proper physics).

Poolpunk, i added the objects to my mods but it doesn't appear in Zeus.

Is it Zeus compatible or could i have a mod conflict somewhere (i also have your containers which do show up)

Edit: Sorry! found it, wasn't under PLP....

@lumnuon - Yes, will definitely try to add a useable version of the boom gate with the next update. Finally found documentation for the Land-Class. Jeez, that took ages.

@daniel_yates, kwinno - The Barriers are in "Thing -City" and "Fences-City" - Categories. There are always two versions for the barriers (Static-Class for Island Builders and Thing-Class for Mission-Use, which has physics).

Fences are always configured as static Fences. Think i will return to the old Sorting System and create Eden-Editor Categories for my packs with the next updates.

New mod v0.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey poolpunk , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Anyone else having trouble with the fence doors?

On 6/5/2017 at 11:14 PM, Leviat said:

Anyone else having trouble with the fence doors?

After 3 years your mod still is still relevant. Related to Leviat's comment, I can't seem to disable/lock partitioning fence gates using triggers/logics.

IR6BDo.jpg

A small update that adds several objects, fixes weights and armor values.

See a list of available assets in the Excel-Sheet, that should be included in the Zip-File and in the Steam Workshop folder.
A sample mission with all assets placed in VR is also part of the download.

Updated to v08b

Spoiler

Added: Mobile Barriers
Added: Concrete Barriers
Added: Road Barriers
Added: Crash Barrels
Fixed: Object weights
Fixed: Armor values
Fixed: Diffuse maps

Credits

Spoiler

Concrete-, Road- and Mobile Barriers by Pixel-Cloud
Crash Barrel by AtomStudios
Direction Bumper and Parking Block (Cone) by CoSwiz
Wood Barriers by 3d_molier
Boom Gate by SanguineArts

Most of these artists can be found on cgtrader.com and turbosquid.com.

One or more textures used on the models included have been created with images from Textures.com.
These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information.

Download URLs ( Version 0.8 BETA )

Download from Armaholic

Download from Steam

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@anfo - Ok .. will look at this with the next releases