rekkless

Description.ext No Longer Seems To Work.

For most of my missions I typically have in my Description.ext

respawn = 3;
respawnOnStart = 0;
respawnDelay = 9999999;

disabledAI = 1;
aiKills  = 1;
joinUnassigned = 1;
saving = 0;
enableDebugConsole = 1;

disableChannels[]={0,1,2,3,4,5};

then in a onPlayerKilled.sqf I always had:

["Initialize", [player, [], true]] call BIS_fnc_EGSpectator;

In particular this would mean during missions if players died they would go into the new Spectator Script.

Now I know there are options in the Eden editor to put players into this mode HOWEVER using the Spectator Option it will - Destroy the playable slot, meaning if players DC or reconnect that slot will not be available to play again after the mission has started. This is a significant problem. It also mean when all players were killed the mission wouldn't end.

Now with those settings in the description.ext work anymore. The in game Eden settings overwrite anything I put in the description.ext

Does anyone know of a way that I can send dead players to the spectator mode, not destroy that playable slot and keep the mission running upon all players have died?

Have you tried to edit this on editor?

There is that respawn type. I have found out that this overwrite the description.ext

ce0b5760771c25da946657479fadd3c3.png

Have you tried to edit this on editor?

There is that respawn type. I have found out that this overwrite the description.ext

ce0b5760771c25da946657479fadd3c3.png

Yeah I have tried that, the problem is two things:

It destroys the playable slot if someone were die or disconnect. Meaning if someone's internet cuts out and they DC when they log back in that role is no longer available in the lobby.

Also no matter what setting I set that to once all players are dead the mission will end.

Yeah I have tried that, the problem is two things:

It destroys the playable slot if someone were die or disconnect. Meaning if someone's internet cuts out and they DC when they log back in that role is no longer available in the lobby.

Also no matter what setting I set that to once all players are dead the mission will end.

when you try your missions.

Is the ai enabled there?

although you have disabledt it in description.ext