icarus99

Are there any mods to implement full "Take On Helicopters" flight model?

If I understand correctly, Arma 3 removes interdependence of controls.

I like to play the rescue helicopter mods.  I know it's not flight simming, but the scenery is beautiful.  Can't wait for Tanoa.

I'd like to be able to add a mod to the list on startup and have, basically TOH in Arma.

Checked the game options for the Helicopter Flight Model switch between Standard and Advanced?

Checked the game options for the Helicopter Flight Model switch between Standard and Advanced?

Yes, thank you.  

I have switched to the Advanced flight model, but it's still a simplified flight model compared to TOH.

For example, you don't need to apply anti-torque pedal to take off.  The ship still points straight forward no matter how much collective you apply.

Yes, thank you.  

I have switched to the Advanced flight model, but it's still a simplified flight model compared to TOH.

For example, you don't need to apply anti-torque pedal to take off.  The ship still points straight forward no matter how much collective you apply.

Have you disabled "Auto-Trim"? This effect should give you what you want.

Best regards

Have you disabled "Auto-Trim"? This effect should give you what you want.

Best regards

I think this is the best you will get really. There are no mods that i am aware of that change the flight model.

There is the refined vehicle mod-it changes some things like physics etc- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23560