tobinator

Arma 3 Faction: Black Flag Society

Arma 3 Faction: Black Flag Society

evFugQG.png

About the Mod:

This mod will depend on two addons: Road Runners LBT 6094 and SMA. They must be downloaded seperate. At first this mod will be just a assembly of a faction, including some retextures and maybe some custom content in the future.

About the Faction:

The Black Flag Society is a terrorist organisation that follows the principles of anarchism and their motto is "Autonomia x Aequalitas" which means "Self-determination and equality". They got a big unknown source of money and following to that they're supplied with modern high grade equipment. A german intelligence service (BND) collected some evidence that the group is involved in illegal weapon dealing.

Activities are recognized all over the world. Here's a map of registered appearances:

dJwX6yg.png

Units:

The organisation mainly uses the Remington ACR but there are also some exceptions. The main camouflage is A-Tacs (FG & AU). The look of the units is similiar to some modern federal armed forces which shows the level of the equipment from the Black Flag Society.

Here are some WIP Screenshots of the Units(using Road Runner LBT 6094 and SMA - which will be dependences!):

20pFJ6Q.jpg

QYCZc29.jpg

iTwlGHJ.jpg

• Like 1

Australia just as bad as the US. Good form.

Are you going to have units for each region playable? i.e, if I were to put down BF dudes from China region and Aus region will they look different as camo varies and climate etc?

Either looks top shelf

Are you going to have units for each region playable? i.e, if I were to put down BF dudes from China region and Aus region will they look different as camo varies and climate etc?

Didn't thought about that. It's a good idea though. I think I will do that  ;)

• Like 1