higgins909

CUP vehicle and units = custom mission fail to load?

So my friend has gotten me into making missions... while they're basic so far, I've run into a issue with not being able to load the mission when I try to add CUP vehicle and units to the server.  CBA and CUP weapons works fine, but if you add one of the other, or both, they cause the mission to break. (of vehicle and units)  I've made 5~ missions testing this and can't figure out why it won't work.

I've do it like this, so there is no questioning.

editor mods = CBA CUP weapons

export, works on server

editor mods = CBA CUP weapons, unit, vehicle

export, mission load error

editor mods = CBA CUP weapons, unit

editor mods = CBA CUP weapons, vehicle

Every time I also adjust the server startup line for the proper mods.  They also all have a description.ext with:

respawn="BASE";
respawnDelay=5;
disabledAI=1;

I've had these mods work on a exile server before and don't understand why they won't work with a custom mission.

While I'm here, does anyone know where the library of functions for the init.sqf is?(think that's what it's called for programming)  I need to disable stamina and I found a video to do it though it, but wondered about all the other functions. (actually have yet to try and disable stamina at all)

Thanks,

Higgins909

Does anyone know why I get mission errors when I try to put CUP weapons vehicles units on my server?  It seems to work fine with just CUP terrains... have yet to try it with cba and weapons again tho.

I ended up taking binary off and that kinda fixed it... then I couldn't find any AI...  Then I tried to add a hmmwv now I'm getting the mission load error again.