Yes ofc, we add all the rp stuff, but remember this map will be free to edit, with the source code free for the community, so if somebody want add stuff or remove is free to do it  :)

Sharing the Source Files for the Terrain is a very good decision! Can't wait for release^^

first i thought "this cant be good".. but then i saw the screenshots :D

• Like 1

first i thought "this cant be good".. but then i saw the screenshots :D

:D

Just a little question: Do you considered the RP factor for the Map? Like are there drug fields, mining areas, Police HQs, Airfields and all that kind of stuff?

Forgot the graffiti part also included in the release of the map that include Graffiti as static object without "collider", the library the be loaded with Xcam or MapBuilder.

And that is what you will see....just some example

13220657_226500357742160_256320572043273

13227245_225747334484129_411419495307896

• Like 2

I think, I gona love this map, but there is one thing I want to ask the map maker.

Does the map requires the stupid oversized CUP mod or not? It whould be a shame to download 5-6gig of scrap just to play your awesome map...

Are there any new pictures? Can't wait for the first release, so you need to give us some placebo ^^

When paused the FPS  are not representing the real FPS during gameplay..

Great idea, I'll be tuned for this! :wub:

PS: BI, your Visual Upgrade leads to ARMA 3 to an insurmountable artistic level! Thx for the gift!

I think, I gona love this map, but there is one thing I want to ask the map maker.

Does the map requires the stupid oversized CUP mod or not? It whould be a shame to download 5-6gig of scrap just to play your awesome map...

Are there any new pictures? Can't wait for the first release, so you need to give us some placebo ^^

No it only requeried 1,7 gb of addons

• Like 1

Better 1,7gb than 5-6 ^^

any screens for the community?

Better 1,7gb than 5-6 ^^

any screens for the community?

Actually no, because of the new update the shadows and the light are not good like before....i am trying different params but still dosent look as before...cant undestand why BI dont release a manual or something when they do this BIG edit of theyr game.

They should remember is because of modder's and mission maker if arma goes so far...since OFP 

i am trying different params but still dosent look as before...cant undestand why BI dont release a manual or something when they do this BIG edit of theyr game.

Don't say this to loud, or we get flower seeds and other things that no one uses into the game as the next big update ^^ xD

(if you played dayz sa, you'll know what i want to say with this joke ;) )

Don't say this to loud, or we get flower seeds and other things that no one uses into the game as the next big update ^^ xD

(if you played dayz sa, you'll know what i want to say with this joke ;) )

Understood :D

• Like 1

Because having to download the same 1-2 gigs of assets several times for multiple maps would be so much fun...

• Like 1

Am very happy to see people using the E76 Stuff even it was made for A2 just show that the content stand the test of time am sure Sirel wound proud of it. 

Just wish id managed to make few of the building to have insides. 

But that graffiti id never of thought to do something like that looks amazing can't wait to see the map when its done good luck in your work. 

• Like 1

Am very happy to see people using the E76 Stuff even it was made for A2 just show that the content stand the test of time am sure Sirel wound proud of it. 

Just wish id managed to make few of the building to have insides. 

But that graffiti id never of thought to do something like that looks amazing can't wait to see the map when its done good luck in your work. 

I have made a little change , relative to config to make sure some roads are placeable with xcam, and be visible in game....its allowed when i release the map to upload a version of E_76 updated or is better i make another addon with the config for the E_76?

This looks very promising, best of luck to you guys!

• Like 1

Of course you can make change to it as the E76 stuff was given out for people to learn from and help make things for arma community.

As for an updated version of E_76 it might just be better to make another addon with the config for people then try to get the old post and addons updated with a mix and match of stuff as many many people have worked on it lol.

Shulzts managed to update it to a version called Jackson county might have few things in it that are fixed.

• Like 1

Of course you can make change to it as the E76 stuff was given out for people to learn from and help make things for arma community.

As for an updated version of E_76 it might just be better to make another addon with the config for people then try to get the old post and addons updated with a mix and match of stuff as many many people have worked on it lol.

Shulzts managed to update it to a version called Jackson county might have few things in it that are fixed.

Thanks for the faster answer, i will go for the addon config and i will try to contact Shulzts, do you have hes profile so i can contact him?

If some could help me (some advises, ideas and how to get it into the game) i would try to make some new enterable buildings

but my buldozer isn't working, it worked only one time, re-installed over 15 times, but it doesn't work for me... :(

If some could help me (some advises, ideas and how to get it into the game) i would try to make some new enterable buildings

but my buldozer isn't working, it worked only one time, re-installed over 15 times, but it doesn't work for me... :(

Have you try to join skype group? 

Not yet, at the moment I'm at work until tomorow.... Could you please send me the skype group name? or something like a link? never used skype to much...

Thanks ^^

Looks great so far! Looking forward to following along as things progress.