Joe98

Suggestion: To give orders to a Stomper as though it were a soldier

It is quite easy to open the controls and drive a Stomper and to fire the Stomper's weapons.  So long as I remain at the base.

I have a problem.

I am on a foot patrol. There are myself and 4 other men for a 5 man patrol.

We generally patrol using leapfrog style. 2 and 3 move forward a bit and stop. Then 4 and 5 move forward a bit and stop.  And so on.

It would be handy if the Stomper was simply the 6th man in the patrol. 

Then I would choose "F6"  and give an order as though Stomper was just another man.

The point being that I cannot command a patrol and command a Stomper both at the same time and the Stomper gives excellent fire support.

I think the point is that a realistic UAV operator cannot command a patrol and operate a UAV at the same time. This game is already a simplificiation, I think it's more realistic and fun that the UAV operator should be a task that requires some dedication and not something that you do on the side.

Suggestion: maybe your patrol pattern is a little to strict? How about you plan an overwatch position for a stretch of your patrol and position the Stomper there during the patrol. Then you can combine the firepower of the Stomper with the flexible movement of the infantry.