Sign in to follow this  
pierremgi

Feedback tracker, Phabricator, Maniphest

BI, could you be so kind as explaining what becomes the feedback Tracker?

Sometimes, I'm clicking on https://feedback.bistudio.com/. It refers now to Phabricator.. or FeedBack..., or Maniphest...

not only for Arma but also DayZ and Take On Mars. I can see "project" active or public (It's not explicit as active seems checked) but I need to login...

Is it permanent?

May I need to create a umpteenth account?

Thanks

My old account credentials still work, as do my existing tickets (though their IDs/links have changed due to the revamped system).

Hello,

if you have already created an account on the old feedback tracker and you find yourself in the situation that your login does not work on the new feedback tracker anymore, do not create a new account!

The reason might be a too short password.

Just click on "Forgot your password?" and fill in your already registered email account (old feedback tracker) for a password reset.

Best regards

• Like 1

I am new to feedback tracker, and am having difficulty uploading my rpt folder to the page where i have created a new topic. It tells me it cannot accept that file, even thought this is the report format Arma3 has used to save my report files, which is a zipped folder. I am probably doing something wrong! Can some one give me some advice, as to best way to transfer rpt files and folders to the feedback page.

This new feedback presentation is absolutely not handy. Old one was far better! Why multiplicate all these lines "one added a comment" "same one edited the description..." "same one scratches his ass..." ?

Please, bring the old presentation back!

The old site was convenient form. The visual part and information were submitted and more convenient. Now it's worse than a forum.

How to quickly view their open tickets, update the information in them? I see their own posts, a lot of (the lump) for all time, and all of those in one sheet.

• Like 1

I'm trying to keep a decent default view as Dwarden wrote... but I feel very stupid.... and I hate what makes me idiot!   Where can I put a big "unlike" to this feedback for "insiders"?

This new tracker is the lethal weapon to kill feedback. :16_6_8: