I have searched and have not found anything.

I was wondering if there is a program to extract all the keys for mods and copy them to a file folder of choice to make it easier to keep the keys up to date for a server.

About which keys are you exactly talking about? The server keys - files with a .bikey extension?

If so, ask a mod developer for a server key. These are not extracted they are created by the developer of the mod using DS utils from Arma3 Tools.

If you cant obtain a key from a developer you can sign the pbo yourself and use on your own server ( do not redistibute publicly! )

There are 3 files associated with signing an addon

1. Private Bikey, kept by the addon creator
  2. Public bikey that is created when you sign addons with a private key, these you need to host in your keys folder
  3. ***.bisign, which is a verification file that is created when signing the addon with the private bikey.

The addons always come with their accompanying .bisign (If the author did sign his addons)

The private bikey you should never see anywhere, its the authors own unique file that he uses to sign the addons with

Public Bikeys aren't always released with the mod/addon download,.

Some are, some aren't and when they are, they are not always stored in identically structured places.

Sometimes they are hosted seperately

and sometimes they screw up the signing and then it doesnt work at all.

Also some addon/mod makers will resign their newly released update with the same bikey, some wont and will use a bikey with a date entwined within the bikey filename

So the answer to this is simply No.

You have to manually manage your updates.

A solution you may want to look at is creating your own mod folder structure, removing all and every bisign and resigning them with your own (Dated) key if you run addons for a specific community .

This way you only need 1 key and when you update anything, you resign the lot. This way you can control your mod pack in fine detail.

This brings on other issues.

For example, task-force_radio has to reside in its own named mod folder, you cant use for instance @MyTFARModFolder

Whereas you can do that with other popular mods such as Alive, CBA, ACE

Our solution is to do just that.

We have our own mod folder names

@ZCBA_A3

@ZIslands

@ZCommon

@ZACE

@ZAlive

@task_force_radio

we support this with an Arma3sync repository

and sign all and every key apart from TFAR with our own dated bikey, for example ZNo20160205.bikey (last updated on 2nd May 2016 for example)

(All the resigning can be fully automated with batch scripts, the A3 tools, all have console commands built in for this reason)

and we only support launching our mods with a desktop shortcut that initialises battleye. (Saves a lot of hassle)

Example... 

"D:\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 0 1 "-profiles=d:\Bi_Profiles" -nosplash -world=empty -showscripterrors -skipIntro -mod=@ZCBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ZCommon;@Zace;@ZAlive;@ZIslands;@ZClient

There are 3 files associated with signing an addon

1. Private Bikey, kept by the addon creator
  2. Public bikey that is created when you sign addons with a private key, these you need to host in your keys folder
  3. ***.bisign, which is a verification file that is created when signing the addon with the private bikey.

The addons always come with their accompanying .bisign (If the author did sign his addons)

The private bikey you should never see anywhere, its the authors own unique file that he uses to sign the addons with

Public Bikeys aren't always released with the mod/addon download,.

Some are, some aren't and when they are, they are not always stored in identically structured places.

Sometimes they are hosted seperately

and sometimes they screw up the signing and then it doesnt work at all.

Also some addon/mod makers will resign their newly released update with the same bikey, some wont and will use a bikey with a date entwined within the bikey filename

So the answer to this is simply No.

You have to manually manage your updates.

A solution you may want to look at is creating your own mod folder structure, removing all and every bisign and resigning them with your own (Dated) key if you run addons for a specific community .

This way you only need 1 key and when you update anything, you resign the lot. This way you can control your mod pack in fine detail.

This brings on other issues.

For example, task-force_radio has to reside in its own named mod folder, you cant use for instance @MyTFARModFolder

Whereas you can do that with other popular mods such as Alive, CBA, ACE

Our solution is to do just that.

We have our own mod folder names

@ZCBA_A3

@ZIslands

@ZCommon

@ZACE

@ZAlive

@task_force_radio

we support this with an Arma3sync repository

and sign all and every key apart from TFAR with our own dated bikey, for example ZNo20160205.bikey (last updated on 2nd May 2016 for example)

(All the resigning can be fully automated with batch scripts, the A3 tools, all have console commands built in for this reason)

and we only support launching our mods with a desktop shortcut that initialises battleye. (Saves a lot of hassle)

Example... 

"D:\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 0 1 "-profiles=d:\Bi_Profiles" -nosplash -world=empty -showscripterrors -skipIntro -mod=@ZCBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ZCommon;@Zace;@ZAlive;@ZIslands;@ZClient

Tagging onto this post to ask a question to anybody who can answer:

I've tried using my -mod launch parameter for my server in various orders and even tried using -serverMod at some point but unforunately it seems that something doesn't appear correct about my server's ability to load the mods:

t3c8pvH.png

As you can see, even though all 5 of those mods are listed under the -mod server parameter... and even though they are all synced with the workshop items on both the server and my client... it seems that something's not right here because I am not able to connect properly.

When I try to join in the game, I get this:

iZE5QOF.png

So clearly something's not right here.  What am I doing wrong?

I have searched and have not found anything.

I was wondering if there is a program to extract all the keys for mods and copy them to a file folder of choice to make it easier to keep the keys up to date for a server.

ArmA3Sync can do this. From GUI, menu Tools -> Bikey extactor or command line ArmA3Sync-console.bat/.sh -> Extract