stealing mission files

I had one of my coders leave my Arma3 server and started a new Arma3 server with my mission files what can i do about this or report it to someone

Are you beeing sirous?

You registered yourself here with a username like 08091949 just to ask with google translator how you could now get your revenge?

First of all, it was defently not your mission. I am 99% sure, that you just edited a little bit in a mission from someone else eiother you "stole" from their server or downloaded somewhere. 

Second, you are free to do with arma missions what you like to do. Even if he would post it public and also all your other server files, no one would ever care about that.

It is not your conent, it is community conent. And everbody can take what he or she wants to.

I also guess just out of nowhere that you own an altis life server. Also in that case, you downloaded Tonics work, and now complain about your little argument with another person editing tonics conent?

Please think again, and use the search function on AltisLifeRP.com or here, since you will find 100 other topics, from "mission makers" which missions have been stolen, which have been told the same.

---

Even if you developed the cooles gamemode in the world, and someone taks it, well then bad luck. You can not say, ohhh BI take down that server since they copied that script from my server, or took my whole mission.

Sorry to let you now, but maybe you should take care about who you are working with, so that does not happen again

Regards Arkensor

• Like 1