palatine

Action Menu keep adding (noob script)

Hi, sorry for noob scripting question, I tried to make an Action Menu that disable Fatigue for whole squad, however it doesn't work, the menu become double triple and so on every time I clicked.

Init.sqf :

--------------------------

_FatigueX = 1;
_FatigueAction = player addAction ["Disable Fatigue", "scripts\fatigue_onoff.sqf", _FatigueX];

and,

Fatigue_onoff.sqf :
-------------------------

private ["_obj","_caller","_id","_params"];

_obj = _this select 0;
_caller = _this select 1;
_id = _this select 2;
_params = _this select 3;

if ( _params == 1 ) then 
{
{ _x enableFatigue false; } forEach (units group player);

// remove Action Item
_FatigueX = 0;
_caller removeAction _FatigueAction;
_FatigueAction = _caller addAction ["Enable Fatigue", "scripts\fatigue_onoff.sqf", _FatigueX];

hint format ["Fatigue now DISABLED - param: %1 for %2 's group", _params, _caller]; sleep 1; hint "";
else 
{
{ _x enableFatigue true; } forEach (units group player);

// remove Action Item
_FatigueX = 1;
_caller removeAction _FatigueAction;
_FatigueAction = _caller addAction ["Disable Fatigue", "scripts\fatigue_onoff.sqf", _FatigueX];

hint format ["Fatigue now ENABLED - param: %1 for %2 's group", _params, _caller]; sleep 1; hint "";
};

Is there someone could help me on how to fix this?

Thanks

Ups.. sorry I might post this in the wrong channel

Is this whole squad AI or players? and is there respawn or no?

Hi Jshock, I just a noob in scripting. I was trying to make the squad member require no fatigue at all.

So I tried to create action item that behave like ON-OFF, once I click it will be on, then the text changed, if I click again it will be off and the text changed.

However, the above script resulting error, if I click Disable Fatigue, -> then another action menu appear "Enable Fatigue", instead of replacing the old "Disable Fatigue" text with "Enable Fatigue" - so everytime I click there would be alot of Enable Fatigue and Disable Fatigue action items.... 

Any suggestion?

Hi Jshock, I just a noob in scripting. I was trying to make the squad member require no fatigue at all.

So I tried to create action item that behave like ON-OFF, once I click it will be on, then the text changed, if I click again it will be off and the text changed.

However, the above script resulting error, if I click Disable Fatigue, -> then another action menu appear "Enable Fatigue", instead of replacing the old "Disable Fatigue" text with "Enable Fatigue" - so everytime I click there would be alot of Enable Fatigue and Disable Fatigue action items.... 

Any suggestion?

You didn't answer either of my questions, I understand the problem.