Alwarren

Missions on Workshop become invisible in the editor

Hi.

No idea if this is the right place to post it, but with the issue tracker still AWOL, I don't know where else to post this.

My missions keep disappearing from the workshop when I try to update them. For example, this mission consistently disappears. I uploaded it, and then wanted to update it, but it does no longer appear in my list of missions when I choose "Export to Workshop". It is still visible on Steam so I erased it there and reuploaded it. Now, when I try to update it again, it still is invisible in the editor. OTOH another mission I recently uploaded works fine.

I had that in the past, frequently. Back then, I was told it was because I added someone as a contributor, and that supposedly broke these missions. When I did that, they consistently showed up in the contributor's editor when updating, but now since there is no contributor, they are just gone.

On the other hand, Publisher shows all of my missions, but of course it cannot update them.

Can we get the publisher to also handle missions, OR alternatively fix the editor? It is really annoying to lose all your subscribers every time you update a mission, and this affects around 50% of my missions which is NOT FUN.

• Like 2

Yes, this problem is still there, and it's been present for ages already.

It's very annoying since I can't even update some of my older missions anymore because they are just not visible in my workshop export.