Fiddi

How do I retexture this part of the Ifrit?

Hello, 

I'm trying to make a NATO Ifrit, problem is that the smoke launchers and some communication equipment doesn't seem to be tied to the default textures,

so I would like to know how to change color on those specific items, only for the ifrit.

Here's a picture of said problem:

5EC894A5AA3D45E7252055093D70F4085290D97D

Have you checked/also changed the turret texture? I know the Hunter, Ifrit and Strider turret textures are housed in different folders. Perhaps they are mapped into the turret texture?

Have you checked/also changed the turret texture? I know the Hunter, Ifrit and Strider turret textures are housed in different folders. Perhaps they are mapped into the turret texture?

I used the existing NATO turret texture since it is already the color I want. And there's no problem with the turret, it is the correct color, might have been a better idea to take the picture with the HMG version instead, but the problem remains on each version.

It's not possible at the moment. If I don't break anything, it might be possible soon-ish. ;) (In that case, it will work easily, since those parts are included in the existing exterior textures.)

It's not possible at the moment. If I don't break anything, it might be possible soon-ish. ;) (In that case, it will work easily, since those parts are included in the existing exterior textures.)

Oh, okay, let's hope you don't break anything then :D Thanks for the clarification!

It should work on Dev-Branch now.

Yes, I noticed the changelog. It looks great now, the previously miscolored parts are fine now.

7FE02BF33708F38CCD5E98D98D3494FDDCB1DDB6

Very fast work!

PS. A little thing but I liked that you used 'communications equipment' in the changelog! :D