Tierone_logo-06.jpg

MAIN POST WILL BE SOON REWORKED

-----------------------------------------------------------

j0ohS4C.png

OBSOLETE

Spoiler
This is a personal project of mine for Arma 3 community. I aim to bring additional assets for character customization in Arma 3. This mod will cover new uniforms, vests, headgear and other related stuff. 
I will be making completely new models and also port some of them from Arma 2 or other artists work if I get their permission. 

Do not ask me to model a specific item or do other camo variations! If I'm unsure on what to do next I will ask. Also don't ask for ETA as I'm unsure myself when things will be done and I don't want to promise people.

DOWNLOAD:
Current mod version: 1.7.1 (2017/02/20)
Current AOR Extension mod version: 1.7.1 (2017/02/21)

Show your support:

Patreon

CREDITS:

Bohemia Interactive - For releasing Arma 2 assets to the public.

Warden_1 - For teaching me how to use Substance Painter and having patience to do retopology for most of my models and baking the textures.

Mery.G For donating Airframe, Fast Ballistic helmets and JPC vest.

Sabre and Ardvarkdb- For allowing me to use their assets from Australian SOTG Commandos mod from Arma 2.

Binkowski, Johannes - For allowing me to use assets from US Force Recon mod from Arma 2.

Road Runner - For providing me with additional small gear models.

Zeealex - For weighting some of my models.

Direone - For providing amazing screenshots for the mods showcase.

• Like 40

Battle Belt 01 is ready to be distributed. Anyone who wants it send me a message and I will provide you with link.

• Like 2

This is what I'm working on next

yFg09O8.jpg

• Like 8

This is what I'm working on next

yFg09O8.jpg

Holy crap, beautiful model! Hope it's done soon for the pack. Also, have you planned what you are going to make if so could you post the list here, I am curious.

Holy crap, beautiful model! Hope it's done soon for the pack. Also, have you planned what you are going to make if so could you post the list here, I am curious.

I don't have planned anything what I will be working on next so I just do whatever I fell like doing that time. Besides carrier vest I want to do an uniform for which I have pants modelled already.

99Szsfa.jpg

• Like 6

Oh nice, what type of uniform?

I wasn't aiming to achieve any type of uniform. These will be simple military pants with few pockets. 

I wasn't aiming to achieve any type of uniform. These will be simple military pants with few pockets. 

I like that idea it will give more of a random look to the unit. Are you open for suggestion too?

I would love to see more PMC/Civilian style stuff too! I think that's what Arma is lacking. But none the less what you have already looks amazing!

I would love to see more PMC/Civilian style stuff too! I think that's what Arma is lacking. But none the less what you have already looks amazing!

I would ask for the same thing!

Todays final work. Feel free to write suggestions on what gear you would like to see and if possible or if I like it I will do it

GVdAfH2.jpg

• Like 4

A JPC would be very cool :)

Theres couple of them that are done already. And there is one that is like a template (unbinarized) for others to use. You can ask warden_01 for the model. Heres the link to his mod

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29882

This project is great! I think a couple of simple chest rigs for guerrilla or militia forces would be a great addition to the community. 

Ops-Core Sentry helmet maybe?

I was thinking about that, but is that something people would even want? To my knowledge the only people really using it are fbi hrt/swat and a foreign country but I forget who.

I was thinking about that, but is that something people would even want? To my knowledge the only people really using it are fbi hrt/swat and a foreign country but I forget who.

ADF has some.

Nice stuff mate, I like that your just rolling with what you want to make. :)

• Like 1

Can I make a bit of a challenging suggestion? It's not really that of a military uniform but it's something I need for a little project.

Can I make a bit of a challenging suggestion? It's not really that of a military uniform but it's something I need for a little project.

Sorry but I don't fullfill personal request but if I like the idea I could do it

Sorry but I don't fullfill personal request but if I like the idea I could do it

Well if you could make some uniforms that look like uniforms in The Division that would be amazing, here are some pictures of a figure, here you go: http://www.vg247.com/2016/04/28/the-division-12-inch-action-figure-toy/

Well if you could make some uniforms that look like uniforms in The Division that would be amazing, here are some pictures of a figure, here you go: http://www.vg247.com/2016/04/28/the-division-12-inch-action-figure-toy/

So basically you want some more uniform variations with jackets, jeans and any other apparel that is a mix of Military and Civillian clothing. As the time goes on I might make something simillar

• Like 2

So basically you want some more uniform variations with jackets, jeans and any other apparel that is a mix of Military and Civillian clothing. As the time goes on I might make something simillar

That is exactly what I want! Thanks!