direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

Hi. I downloaded direones animations pack and i dont know where to find it in Arma 3 i try to find it in functions (in EDEN editor menu) but i didnt find it. Help me please. :)

Best regards DonbassCZ

Hi. I downloaded direones animations pack and i dont know where to find it in Arma 3 i try to find it in functions (in EDEN editor menu) but i didnt find it. Help me please. :)

Best regards DonbassCZ

IT works as Poses that oyu need to acivate over commands. for furthe information look up this link so you can get the idea what i mean https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrd8hkjf23w89q1/SCRIPT%20FOR%20POSES.txt?dl=0

Guys, can anyone tell me where to get stretcher?

Iam not sure if there is any specific addon for it ..but i bet it will be in CUP..will look it up later on this evening and give you intel on it

Yeah the stretcher is from CUP but i'm not sure about wich mod really sorry :/ and Donbass for using those poses you can use this command in the debug console or in a trigger, best is the debug console, anyway the code is:

unit_name switchMove "pose_name"; unit_name disableAI "anim"; 

hope it will help :D

also check the file that shifty have posted that contain some complex poses script :)

• Like 2

With Dire´s approval i will like to do one "event" here for anyone.

I just finished my new album with an story (i hope the pictures i gonna post will be in order)

And what i want from anyone else as the "event" is ..either finish what happend after Spetsnaz arrival or how did they get there even (briefing for example or something)

Story starts normaly from left to right

http://imgur.com/a/HaAB5

edit- Main used addon was RHS

• Like 3

I used the animation pack to make a little story about an african warlord trying to take away a region from the government. I'll split it into little "chapters" (10-15 screenshots) and it'll tell the story of the warlord and the deltas that are after him. I thought that it would be alright to share it with you guys.
Ok, that's enough chit-chat, I hope you enjoy!  :) 

Chapter 1
http://imgur.com/a/NlSkY

• Like 3

Just gonna leave it here :D (sadly beucase its Arma i cant make it 100% same) and yes iam aware of Mising AWESOME VSM peltors on head of the Contractor on right side

10382106_781613395204275_2990706298365425005CC5962E0CE5163EFEA3FCD2A3FF1732BA374

• Like 3

So ok guys i have 2 things to tell you about my static poses packs, first is that the work have slow down a bit as now i don't need new poses but don't worry i will re start working on new poses soon  :D the second thing is that if you want me to make some particular poses that you like i can make them for a really small amount of money that we can decide in private (all depend on the pose you ask for but in any case it will not be more than 5€). So if someone is interested in a particular poses shot me a PM and we will discuss about it and if the pose you have asked for is good enough to be made in blender i will make it. I can also make poses for a specific weapon or veichles  :D

• Like 5

Request a sleeping animation to use for opfor as some special operator is sneaking up to him during a night raid. 

6 hours ago, MANTIA said:

Request a sleeping animation to use for opfor as some special operator is sneaking up to him during a night raid. 

Hmmm so then you can sneak up to them and gut them ? :D

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/97221552655435053/C5A1519FAA86EBDACE650C7431A822FAFA58F3BD/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/97221552655434294/2534147F96DB84249F27054E741B4917882015E0/

• Like 2

New update of the combat poses pack guys! :D 

Changelog v1.5:

-added 21 new poses

-removed the folder with pics i will upload them separately

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/owpytxlt4y2qhua/%40DIREONE's combat poses pack - v1.5.rar?dl=0

later will release also the relax pack and upload 2 readme with the scripts for some poses

• Like 5

Hey man-we need a list for the 21 new poses-what are they called?

NVm-it's all the numbers through the 60's and 70's :D         So  combat_68, combat_71 etc,etc

-removed the folder with pics i will upload them separately

Please do...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NyteMyre said:

Please do...

Come on guys it's not that hard to find the animations...

• Like 1

For some, not used to steam ect or where to look they might find it tough. So here below is pic of where and how:

tmFtXNC.jpg

• Like 1

Come on guys it's not that hard to find the animations...

No, it's not. I know i can look them up in the animation viewer, but i thought the included images were quite useful. I would just put them on my second monitor and browse through them. Now i have to open the animation viewer, set the parameters, set the camera right etc etc.

For some, not used to steam ect or where to look they might find it tough

Not really relevant since he removed those folders

you can say first "thanks for your hard work" and then you can politely ask your question he putting his time for free for your enjoyment. If he doesn´t have the time to do it right now take the lead and do it yourself

• Like 2