Bnae

[WIP] Viper V-16

Hello,

I started modeling few weeks ago by modeling a handgun into the game. After that i wanted to make something my own into the game.

Some time ago i designed a long-range rifle in Photoshop so now i had chance to make it 3D.

After i made the gun into the game, i didn't like the original scopes nor bipod, so i decided to make those aswell.

The rifle and attachments are working in the game at the moment. I'm still working on the shadow geometry, textures and animations.

There is a full black version and 4 different camo options.

A lot still to do and i might start another project while doing this, so it'll take even more time to finish this.

6e5cdfe.png

dde7928.png

1f562ba.png

2fa1fa4.png

b086679.png

The same models and textures are used in the game aswell without any changes. (Well except the lighting)

And as you can see, there is some little issues with the texture and sharp edges on the model. Working on those at the moment aswell. And i'm making some details to the textures and normal maps (like bolts and screws)

To be continued..

• Like 3

Looks cool, keep it up and good luck!

Thanks foxone!

I decided to make completely new textures (co, as, smdi, nohq) to the bipod because i had to resize some parts of the model. Still missing few details.

Close up - folded/ unfolded

1f562ba.png

2fa1fa4.png

• Like 2

Updated the scope with few details.

b086679.png

I have to say how much i hate that every weapon on the game is all worn and dirty. Maybe i'll have to make dirty version aswell so the weapon will fit into the game little bit better.

Now that scope and bipod is almost ready, i'll move to the main weapon. After i manage to fix all the textures i'll start making some animations to the weapon.

• Like 1

I have to say how much i hate that every weapon on the game is all worn and dirty.

Ehh, war is dirty ^^

Ehh, war is dirty ^^

Sure, but if your weapon is dirty when you leave the barracks, something is surely wrong :)

Sure, but if your weapon is dirty when you leave the barracks, something is surely wrong :)

But you can't clean it from scratches, can you? :P Nice pictures btw :D

• Like 1

But you can't clean it from scratches, can you? :P Nice pictures btw :D

Thanks Kowalski

That is quite true :) That gave me an idea of making more scratches. There is all ready some but not in the normal map (at the barrel if you look close enough).

Beautiful rifle!

What kind of ammunition will use?

Thanks snakeplissken

7Rnd .338 Lapua Magnum (8,6×70 mm)

Bright and dark environment

45c071c.jpg

da7d40e.png

Missing,

Shadow model/ more details/ animations/ UI pictures

• Like 1

Will it use a silencer,too? Btw,will this have scope that give away a glint? 

Will it use a silencer,too? Btw,will this have scope that give away a glint? 

Yes, there will be a silencer.

And about the scope glint/ glare, yes if you're in bad angle you can see a reflection of the sun in the lens. But nothing unrealistic or extremely shiny.

• Like 1

Shadows.

70c1ca2.jpg

Still trying to figure how to create reticle to the optics since it's done with P3D. Currently using AMS reticle. Otherwise the scope is ready for publishing.

Bipod is ready for publishing.

Main weapon is still missing a lot; Custom sounds, UI pictures, animations, color adjusting, config adjusting etc.

• Like 2

THIS PROJECT IS ON HOLD

Unfortunately i don't have enough time now to finish this project so this will be on hold until i have time. Enjoy the pictures while waiting!

• Like 1