Sign in to follow this  
jeza

Assault Schmalfelden Coop 1-10

GGVTEYO.jpg

Situation:

The Russians have pushed hard through western europe taking nato forces by surprise, it is you teams job to recapture the stratigic town as soon as possible. Intel reports large infantry presence along with some armour, artillery. 

The objective is simple, secure the area located within your map. Also all cilvilians should be located in a confinement camp located to the west so watch your fire everywhere else should be clear. Be aware there may be a large amount of infantry garrisoned in most of the towns buildings so remember to search and clear. Viel Gluck (Insert ozil dots above the u) Soldaten !!! 

Features Pyscho Revive JIP should be fine on dedis. 

Note: This is made for Coop if you wish to play in SP you can by just hosting it yourself locally in the multiplayer menu. Or drag the file you your missions folder from the mp missions folder. 

Bugs/errors: steamMPMission/__cur_mp.SchmalfeldenXHV/mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item1.type: Vehicle class Land_tent_east no longer exists" - May pop up but should not be an issue.

download_pages.png

Requires:

Schmalfelden - Extra Heavy Vegetation 

CUP Core: 

BWMod: 

CBA_A3 

RHS Russian Forces 

• Like 1

Schmalfelden runs on A3?? Holy crap!

The link to Armaholic seems to be broken though, Jeza.

Thanks for your efforts making the mission!

Yeah I was most pleased to find it did also!

Copy on the link will fix, cheers. 

Hello,

I got a Problem with this Mission. When I start the Mission arma3 crashes after 3-10 seconds.

So: I start the Mission, it loads and then when I'm in the game and make the first move ore when I'm only still standing it chrashes. Have you any hints for me?

Excuse my bad english... School is a Long time ago and i'm from Germany :)

Greets

Kitoma