ivlatty

Can anyone help with Virtual Supports - winched vehicles and reinforcements

Hey all,

I've been trying to add greater variety to the virtual supports, mainly so that i have some easy systems that i can copy into new maps.

I've got the hang of adding my own vehicle names into the virtual support modules, and amazingly have discovered that i can use enemy vehicles and my allies will still be flying them. 

There's a vehicle init field for the virtual supports, and i'm wondering if anyone can help me with achieving what i want, which is;

- Reinforcements option; troops via heli that flies to requested location. Troops get out and join player squad. I'm really not sure how to do this as it doesn't fit any of the virtual supports (heli attack or heli transport)

- Vehicle dropped off via heli to requested location. Vehicle can be empty if need be, or with allies that join players squad. Main vehicle i'd love this for is UGV drone.

Currently there is an issue with all CUP planes (harrier, C130J) spawning in stationary as virtual supports, whereas the vanilla vehicles spawn in at speed, so i can't get my head around fixing that.

Lastly, a taru dropping it's bench of troops upon support request would be amazing.

If you have any advice or other ideas of features that can be done with the virtual supports, i'd love to hear them.

I support this motion.