Drifter

[WIP] Terrain - Fort Jackson Firing Ranges, South Carolina

About this project:
This terrain is based in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. For a bing maps location click here. This terrain will be as close to the real life satellite images. This terrain is built as a training ground. Realism units and people who just want to practice on a terrain that is based on a real life training base.

Required Addons:

None

Pictures:

854DC07F8C2610E88E7B46D74310988E798816A8

A3402C65648C5CAE56037B2A1EA9CFE5039FE0E5

F5CDF72FAD40E6E683D513067BD1C4AE9867FE84

29B92BD0CF368137745C8C0C550B1E9889295468

Thanks to:
ArmA 3 community

• Like 10

*DISAPPOINTING UPDATE*

All of my terrains are on hold. I can no longer work on these terrains due to these reasons:

1. Mikero's Tools (Free version) are broken with the new update and have not been updated. He has a paid version that is updated with the newest ArmA update, but I honestly am not willing to pay for them.

2. Bohemia's tools are frustrating, I can't stand them. I am encountering an issue where I can pack the terrain for in-game use, BUT... when I go in game and go to the editor to prepare screenshots and testing. The terrain is no where to be seen on the list of maps to be loaded. I'm sure I am not doing something right. I watched tutorials on how to use Addon Builder for terrains and still nothing. No good results from the new update. I can't produce maps if I can't get my projects packed.

Well, I will see you guys hopefully soon, either when a new free version comes out of Mikero's Tools "PBOProject" or someone helps me with the BI Tools issue.

mikero's tools are worth the price and there won't be a new free version.  If youre making lots of stuff, pay the money (basically amounts to a couple of rounds of beer on a Friday night, right?) and get the good tools

mikero's tools are worth the price and there won't be a new free version.  If youre making lots of stuff, pay the money (basically amounts to a couple of rounds of beer on a Friday night, right?) and get the good tools

Oh I'm 100% sure they are worth it. The only thing is that I will be attending college in the near future and will be busy and probably have little to no time to work on these terrains as I was planning on releasing them before I head off. So I don't want to pay for items that I will only be using for another few months.

• Like 1