Sign in to follow this  
Excilium

[RPT ERRORS] Non-existent mods loading in | Malformed Data?

Pastebin link : http://pastebin.com/aF6q892J

Pastebin link #2 : http://pastebin.com/FS0KsHaW

In both cases the server kicks me. Keep in mind these are fully unmodded servers. I have NO launch parameters enabled, I have already checked.

I have tried :

-Reinstalling the game by deleting local cache through Steam

-Deleting the game directory ( steamapps > Arma3 ) + Reinstalling

-Deleting ANYTHING to do with ArmA3 (Documents folder, AppData folder, directory etc.) + Reinstall

-Running the Arma3 Battleye .exe isntead of using the launcher

-Making sure nothing is subscribed on Workshop

-----

No extensions show up in the extensions bit in the menu.

Please help, nothing but singleplayer works for me and I really want to start playing again.

Thanks.

More recent RPT : http://pastebin.com/5P5nPvJP

I am able to get into the servers sometimes, walknig around for 5~ minutes before getting a "Session Lost" or kick message.

When I first join the server it takes a while for it to let me select a role, if I try before it lets me it just doesn't do anything besides highlight the role.

Sometimes it puts me in to a lobby but there are no roles visible and the player list is empty, basically the only thing visible are the boxes in which roles / players normally go into.

It's obviously trying to load those files from somewhere. Where are they?

Don't have anything in your addons, heli, mark or curator folders in Arma 3? It doesn't look like you do from the log, but that's where files will be loaded from.

Could be messed up RAM or (more likely) HDD. Does Verify Integrity with Steam download something every time or say it's fine?

It's obviously trying to load those files from somewhere. Where are they?

Don't have anything in your addons, heli, mark or curator folders in Arma 3? It doesn't look like you do from the log, but that's where files will be loaded from.

Could be messed up RAM or (more likely) HDD. Does Verify Integrity with Steam download something every time or say it's fine?

Deleted all the addon files and verified, still broke.

Re-verifying says it's fine.

This is most likely caused by server browser reading server list and the data coming from master server malformed.

Anyone? Please?

Hi, I am getting similar errors while hosting a LAN session. Some weird AI behavior occurring at the same time, not sure if these are related.

18:13:07 Malformed data received. Setting default server data.

18:13:07 Raw encoded data: ꯊaÊšµ¹œZG<6FÎMFFA 1.2.134627³ï;m!CUP Weapons ACE Compatibility 1.2âË@

CUP Weapons 1.5ìËë°"CUP Vehicles ACE Compatibility 1.0õ

>CUP Vehicles - 1.2^øsCUP Units 1.2.2ìØrÃIceBreakr's Panthera v3.35ég)¾MRT Accessory Functionsó"éY

MELB v0.00003J"

@fsf_al_rayakÆgd @FallujahðIÞY@DACÊM²íCUP Terrains - Full 1.0.1…Û³¯CUP Terrains - Core 1.0.1iâ€Â»l

Arma 3: ALiVEMtŸ#Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2÷BÂu @sthud_a3ZgçÅ@st_nametagsèï‰@st_gi|DˆZPeople's Liberation ArmyìH

é@SpecialSausÑ,zSMA.

žmRHS: United States Forces}æáa+RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.SÚñ%§!Advanced Combat Environment 3.5.1ð÷»Community Base Addons v2.3.1$a3ace_3.5.1.0-0add2369acre2_2_1_0_811ALiVE

Ares_1_8_0AW_Uniforms badbenson BlastcoreBlastcoreTracerscba_2.3.1.160220-0b33c3c4

CCIP_v0.3acup_terrains_core-1.0.1cup_terrains_maps-1.0.1cup_units-1.2.2cup_vehicles-1.2.

18:18:29 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolGRE/: Missing word veh_helicopter

18:22:12 MovesType CfgMovesFishes_F load time 15 ms

18:22:53 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\PER\Male02PER\RadioProtocolPER\Combat\110_Com_Announce\HeIsDown.ogg not found !!!

Nikander

So does anyone have a solution besides throwing my HDD in a bonfire?

killzone_kid is right, the malformed data are corrupted info about some network server that were received by the in-game server browser. So those mods listed there are mods required by the server, they are not download and this malformed data have nothing to do with you being disconnected or kicked off from the server. There's nothing you could or should do about this and we have removed this log spam from the next version.

But the server is vanilla, unmodded Altis Life. I even tried other servers.

It just kicks me off and does some weird stuff in the lobby beforehand. (AKA not letting me select a slot even though i click it / spam click it. When it does it says receiving data 0kb/0kb and kicks me. And sometimes the whole display there is gone, I see the boxes where the slots go and players go etc but they're empty, literally nothing on screen but blank boxes)

Okay then.

But even so, I am still getting kicked for no reason off of unmodded servers when I have no mods enabled.

Still can't play ArmA3. It's annoyingly strange, and it's stopping me from playing with my friends. :(

I have fixed my problem, apparently it was a problem with my ISP. He was using some sort of DS-Lite on the router so I was on IPV6. If you have the problem:

a ) turn off firewall in router setting, completely off

b ) contact isp to get a normal ipv4 address