beppe_goodoldrebel

Black Ops Weapons 80's 90's

I've added in the Steam version the Direct Action mission from Orcmaster. 
It's a showcase of all weapons and attachments from the mod ( you can find the Arsenal on the Blackhawk during infil ) and some good pew pew action.

You can also found the Workshop version directly here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657399923

• Like 1

Hey I am starting to get back in arma so if you still want the mission I can do it. Meanwhile here is a small video of your amazing shotgun wrecking the AI in the arsenal. The shotgun is AMAZING.

• Like 2

Amazing mod thanks for your work ive been enjoying some scud hunting with them   :D

Hey I am starting to get back in arma so if you still want the mission I can do it. Meanwhile here is a small video of your amazing shotgun wrecking the AI in the arsenal. The shotgun is AMAZING.

what kind of ammo are you using? pellets?   

i havent seen anything like this since your video...  :o

Do the mission! it will be the night showcase!  ;)

Yep I was using pellets and they are fucking amazing! Also it will be a night showcase? It looked pretty dayish on the video you sent me.

Yep I was using pellets and they are fucking amazing! Also it will be a night showcase? It looked pretty dayish on the video you sent me.

I've tried pellets too , I didn't notice they are so powerful before releasing the mod... I've used BIS ammo for this and for slugs, I think they are not balanced since there's no shotgun in Vanilla.

There were 2 version of "Clean Sweep" in OFP, one by bay and one by night. Since the Orcmaster's mission its in daylight  yours will be good in the night to show flashlights, lasers and PVS5.

• Like 1

I've tried pellets too , I didn't notice they are so powerful before releasing the mod... I've used BIS ammo for this and for slugs, I think they are not balanced since there's no shotgun in Vanilla.

There were 2 version of "Clean Sweep" in OFP, one by bay and one by night. Since the Orcmaster's mission its in daylight  yours will be good in the night to show flashlights, lasers and PVS5.

Okay I like it. So let me get my task straight. The mission is basically a mission where a fire team assaults a village and kills everyone in it?

Okay I like it. So let me get my task straight. The mission is basically a mission where a fire team assaults a village and kills everyone in it?

yep... and a UH60 extraction. Don't forget the UH60 infil with the limited virtual arsenal! 

• Like 1

Right okay, sounds like a fairly small amount of work. I'll try to get on it as soon as possible, don't forget I am still studying in school so my time may be limited.

Right okay, sounds like a fairly small amount of work. I'll try to get on it as soon as possible, don't forget I am still studying in school so my time may be limited.

No problem... 

• Like 1

At the moment it's in conflict with the rail mount when weapon has optic. 

I'm even thinking about hide the leaf sight when using aimpoint cause it's impossible to aim with or maybe exclude to have optics with m203.

At the moment it's in conflict with the rail mount when weapon has optic. 

I'm even thinking about hide the leaf sight when using aimpoint cause it's impossible to aim with or maybe exclude to have optics with m203.

Can't it be an optics option instead? Or optics attachments do not work as a UGL sight when 203 is selected (i suspect it not to work)

In any case, i think hiding it when attaching an optic would be the better compromise?

The progress is looking good man, keep up the good work.  If you ever have plans for a 727 carbine it would be interesting to create a pre-SOPMOD build for Delta guys circa 1998 using an Armalite fiberglass handgaurd.  There is a thread on AR15.com about it. https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=642404 

WYEthBY.jpg

Note the pre KAC rail system :D  

• Like 1

Can't it be an optics option instead? Or optics attachments do not work as a UGL sight when 203 is selected (i suspect it not to work)

In any case, i think hiding it when attaching an optic would be the better compromise?

It could work. In any case I'm finishing the leaf sight and I think I won't do it... maybe one day in the future...

The progress is looking good man, keep up the good work.  If you ever have plans for a 727 carbine it would be interesting to create a pre-SOPMOD build for Delta guys circa 1998 using an Armalite fiberglass handgaurd.  There is a thread on AR15.com about it. https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=642404 

Note the pre KAC rail system :D  

I was thinking about some time ago since 727 were used massively by D-boys and Seals in mid 90's but reworking the upper of my 3d model to do the A2 sights scares me a little bit at the moment.

My plans are to finish  all the M653/M16A1 variation first and do the long version of the Remington 870, after that i've got 3 option:

- Mac10 ( don't know if there is a good model out there)

- M727

- start with vest and headgear

C-mags for this in the mod? 

Good idea... I feel like the mod miss some light machine gun. I was thinking about porting the M60E3 from the mod made for A2 but the model ( based on the BIS one) sucks..

It could be a good replacement.

• Like 1

Hey, if you're considering additions I would suggest a Colt 4x20 scope would be at home in this time period.  Some of the earliest Trijicons TA01s were starting to show up around then as well. 

Hey, if you're considering additions I would suggest a Colt 4x20 scope would be at home in this time period.  Some of the earliest Trijicons TA01s were starting to show up around then as well. 

I second this, there are pics floating around of seals during late 90s with TA01s mounted on the carryhandle of their 727's.

Update arriving on Steam!

Added:
M16A1M203

Improved:
M203 Leaf sights to all 203 weapon variants

Removed:
support  PVS4 on all 203 weapon variants 

All seems to work fine , please got me feedback if you find some issues.
  • Like 1