beppe_goodoldrebel

Black Ops Weapons 80's 90's

Nice work will the master key be animated?

I don't know how much i can animate a "grenade launcher" in arma 3.

By now my first goal is to make it playable.

I make it fire 12ga slug and pellets , it miss only shot and reload sound.

• Like 1

First beta release! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B66oO4R9yAgAS1REQmxKb0w4V0k

I've made all the weapons playable with some minor bugs (hand animation mainly) so i thought it would be nice to have some feedback and , maybe , hope that someone would make a mission with them.

Here's what the mod has:

NVG:

-PVS5A

Weapons:

M16A1

M653

M653 M203

M653 MasterKey 

M723

M723 Camo

M723 M203

M723 MasterKey

M733

M635 Colt SMG

Remington 870 

MP5A1

MP5SD3

M14 Old version

Attachments:

Surefire 660 

Aimpoint 2000

MP5 IR Laser

ANPAQ 4C

KAC Lightweight Suppressor

DONT FORGET THAT CUP WEAPONS IS REQUIRED!!!
If you dont have it will work but you will receive an error when choosing attachments.

@moderators: is it possible to move the topic in the Complete addons part of the forum? Otherwise close this and i'll open another. Thanks!

This mod looks absolutely amazing.

Hey, do you take requests for weapons?

I've always wanted to have a camouflaged M727/M733 with an M203, carry handle mounted Aimpoint sight, and suppressor (basically, the rifle Gary Gordon used in Black Hawk Down with an Grenade Launcher added on).

I know it's probably not the most accurate weapons setup, but it always seemed like a great way to combine accuracy, firepower, and stealth into one weapon.

Pics for reference

m16a2-silcened.jpg

m7334.jpg

This mod looks absolutely amazing.

Hey, do you take requests for weapons?

I've always wanted to have a camouflaged M727/M733 with an M203, carry handle mounted Aimpoint sight, and suppressor (basically, the rifle Gary Gordon used in Black Hawk Down with an Grenade Launcher added on).

I know it's probably not the most accurate weapons setup, but it always seemed like a great way to combine accuracy, firepower, and stealth into one weapon.

Pics for reference

I want to stay close to reality as close as possible.

I can do a camo version of the 733 but the m203 just don't fit.

My plans are to make soon:

-M16A1 M203 ( need to do the handguard )

- Remington 870 fixed stock

In the future:

- MAC10 

- Aimpoint 5000

After completing all the weapons i'll start doing some vest and headgear.

Its a CQB training thing I made in Eden, just targets.  I am however making a mission based on Operation Acid Gambit, using your weapon pack.

• Like 3

Its a CQB training thing I made in Eden, just targets.  I am however making a mission based on Operation Acid Gambit, using your weapon pack.

Operation Acid Gambit? What map are you planning on using? I would be very interested in such a mission.

Operation Acid Gambit? What map are you planning on using? I would be very interested in such a mission.

Lingor, but it is currently broken.  Icebreaker would have to fix the insta death then I could make some progress.

• Like 1

I really like that idea, I hope progress is made soon. And for mods? The US 80s-90s Army, CUP Weapons and Black Ops weapons?

I really like that idea, I hope progress is made soon. And for mods? The US 80s-90s Army, CUP Weapons and Black Ops weapons?

Yeah also with the TAC vest addon.  It has Protecs and Eagle vests that are authentic for that time period. 

I want to stay close to reality as close as possible.

I can do a camo version of the 733 but the m203 just don't fit.

To my knowledge, the M733 can take an M203 with some modifications. I think the Israelis use it. You know a lot more about AR-15 variants than I do so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

m203.jpg

I would just as happy if you made a camo Colt Model 653, XM177E2, or even fixed carry handle M4 with the M203, Aimpoint, and suppressor. I'd try and make it myself, but editing tools are a pain to learn and ArmA II doesn't have weapon customization.

Also, do you have any intention of eventually making it so this mod doesn't require CUP weapons? I wouldn't make a big stink of it personally, but a lot clans don't like CUP weapons and don't use them, so making your mod independent of CUP would give it a wider audience.

C1zWV8X.jpg

PkzVd2C.jpg

Holy smokes, that is a beautiful helmet and vest. You, rebel, and Delta Hawk really ought to get together and make this a comprehensive mod like RHS.

To my knowledge, the M733 can take an M203 with some modifications. I think the Israelis use it. You know a lot more about AR-15 variants than I do so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I would just as happy if you made a camo Colt Model 653, XM177E2, or even fixed carry handle M4 with the M203, Aimpoint, and suppressor. I'd try and make it myself, but editing tools are a pain to learn and ArmA II doesn't have weapon customization.

Also, do you have any intention of eventually making it so this mod doesn't require CUP weapons? I wouldn't make a big stink of it personally, but a lot clans don't like CUP weapons and don't use them, so making your mod independent of CUP would give it a wider audience.

Ok , it can be used but was it used in the time frame the mod is inspired ? Don't think so... 

The mod can be used without CUP Weapons , it only returns an error when choosing accessories.... don't know if I can avoid it.

Thanks Miller!

I'm updating the mod on Steam with these 2 weapon variations.

M653 QXL light (Panama Version)

12885971_10207743081449111_1869798837437

XM177E2 Grip version12794853_10207743817307507_9153106290759

• Like 1

Ok , it can be used but was it used in the time frame the mod is inspired ? Don't think so... 

The mod can be used without CUP Weapons , it only returns an error when choosing accessories.... don't know if I can avoid it.

It was pretty common for SF units to use CAR-15s and M727s with M203s and Aimpoints in the 80s and early 90s. Can't find any photos where they attach suppressors as well. Although truth be told, the kind of combat situations where you would use suppressors generally aren't the kind you want photographed if you catch my drift.  ;)  :ph34r:

9065b9b14898551534947a8c1a53bd87.jpg

12705762_10207080013693681_2472432620722

tumblr_np5xnr4P9J1sp8c3eo1_1280.png

It was pretty common for SF units to use CAR-15s and M727s with M203s and Aimpoints in the 80s and early 90s. Can't find any photos where they attach suppressors as well. Although truth be told, the kind of combat situations where you would use suppressors generally aren't the kind you want photographed if you catch my drift.  ;)  :ph34r:

9065b9b14898551534947a8c1a53bd87.jpg

12705762_10207080013693681_2472432620722

tumblr_np5xnr4P9J1sp8c3eo1_1280.png

AFAIK 727s were not around in the 80s/early 90s. There's pics of Delta in 1991 with KAC suppressors though.

AFAIK 727s were not around in the 80s/early 90s. There's pics of Delta in 1991 with KAC suppressors though.

Forgive me for not knowing that. It can get rather difficult to tell the difference between rifles with grainy photos and sketchy/exceedingly generic info from the internet.

Just out of curiosity, could you by any chance identify these rifles used by Paul Howe in Panama? The top photo seems to feature an A1 handguard, which would be a rarity in the late 80s.

4h623d.jpg

1st%20SFOD%20panama37_zpsvnerj3ab.jpg

He had an M653  (A1 lower , A1 upper)

500px-M653M203.jpg

this is an M723 (A2 lower , A1 upper with deflector and A2 forward assist)

723.jpg

this is a M727 (A2 lower , A2 upper , 14,5 barrell with 203 cut )

727%20R%20door%20open.jpg

If you look at your first pic , Paul has the suppressor.

Imagine mount an m203 with that , it just don't fit at all.
I think that's why you can't find pic of 203 + suppressor combination.

Forget about the classic QD KAC suppressor if you have in mind that... it was introduced with the SOPMOD kit in the late 90's.
KAC%20Type%20MK18MOD0%20QD%20Suppressor3

• Like 1