DSabre

Sab Aircraft Lib

2C66952ACFC1B3770640A32BC6B4E73752928B06

2A9A779A48FDA17D5FA8C8C69C8193E1C2F6908A

the last few addons actually work well for the aaf and csat faction,

I have no plans for an AAF or CSAT F9F or T-28 -  which was asked for. They do not really fit I think, of course you are free to make your own liveries

• Like 2

Nice work! I absolutely love flying the Do 228 & Falcon 50. I was wondering when someone was going to make some civil aircraft, then these babies came along! It would be awesome to one day see something like Dash 8, ATR 42/72, Pilatus PC-24 or BAE 146 in A3. I'm only mentioning these aircraft because of their STOL capabilities as A3 runways & taxiways aren't really suited for anything larger... Just an idea ;-)

I like turboprops. Maybe Helijah makes them someday and publishes the blender files

Pilatus PC-24

How about a PC-12?  ;)

I work out of a PC-12 as Flight Nurse. It is a great aircraft and fits our mission profile nicely. Would be awesome addition this game.

How about a PC-12?  ;)

I work out of a PC-12 as Flight Nurse. It is a great aircraft and fits our mission profile nicely. Would be awesome addition this game.

Really? That's awesome! There's a Pc-12 at my local field, privately owned. The airport over has one for sky diving, which my friend flies. Are you a civil air ambulance, or SAR?

If we had some animation for someone sleeping/lying down we could make an ambulance version. Was thinking about that for the An-2 or the Piper Cub actually.

...Hmm we could use the generic playActions, like "passenger_injured_medevac_truck01", "passenger_injured_medevac_truck02"  etc.

...a few minutes later : )

EEB1BA49BC952C1C9539056F60E351344F8D456E

it works

A485B785A006B7B1BF4F990DFE83D1361B5880E9

would probably be a bit more comfy in the pilatus : )

Edited by [Dust]Sabre
  • Like 2

They did use L-4s as air ambulances in WWII...  :)

(Bottom Photo)

page140.jpg

yes I was thinking of a plane like that,

02.jpg

Wonder if i can cut those meshes in blender somehow, so I can add that animation to it.

Something else, with all these huge aircraft recently, I have added a tiny follow me car : )

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Hmm... Perhaps I should look into a ground towing script, like the one used on the Nimitz, with a rotating axis on the nose wheel like in real life...

but i have no tractor yet : O

don't force me to make one lol. no idea how to build ground vehicles : D

The chances of me creating a script that would work the way I would want is next to none. You don't need to worry about making a tractor any time soon lol

Nice!  But we`ll need some police lights to show us the way in the night...great idea.

Please,auto-add parachutes for you`re planes.Tired of falling out without one....may be add a proxy for Sling loading the smaller planes?

thanks.

• Like 1

so, this does not run on a server anymore since tanoa update? can anyone confirm?

preferably tell me what to fix too : P

lack of time to have a look myself really

v 0.96 on steam

fixed some of the errors popping up since apex/tanoa update

like the planes a lot :)    one little question  are you planning to do some of the military planes as wel ?  like the C-2 Greyhound (yes i realy would like to see the greyhound :P ) and the c-160 transall 

C-2? Actually yes. I plan to port Helijah's C-2

Just the time is a variable, maybe soon, maybe in half a year.

No Transall on the horizon.

• Like 2

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

A few more aircraft which are in work - not all of them will make it into a finished mod  (all planes by Helijah originally)

This whole thing is continuing to grow. I am semi back to modding for a little while.

Going to combine most of the aircraft into a handful of addons for better manageability:

Sabre's Civil Aviation: 737, Aero Commander, An-12, An-24, C-130, DHC3, Do228, FA Allegro, Falcon 50, FK9, Grob 102, Grob 109, Grob 115, Diamond Katana, Cessna L19, Piper Cub,  DR400, Sikorsky S38, Stampe,

Sabre's Flying Circus: Airco DH2, Albatros B,C and D, Sopwith Camel, Curtiss JN4 Jenny, Farman IV, Fokker E.3, Gotha G, Royal Aircraft Factory Se5a, Spad VII, Vickers Vimy,...

Sabre's Fighters: Alphajet, Fiat G91,T-28 Trojan, F9F Panther, F6F Hellcat, Polikarpov I16, Kawasaki Ki-61

Edited by [Dust]Sabre
  • Like 6

Need to move burst from cfgweapons to above the class and rename to Mode_Burst then change all the burst:burst to burst:Mode_Burst

class Mode_Burst;
class cfgWeapons
{