Sign in to follow this  
GrizzlyDK

Signature issue.

Hi guys.

Im trying to get verifysignatures to work but I just can't. Maybe you guys have a solution.

Serverhost: Host havoc

I've taken all keys from the mods and placed in "keys" folder on the server.

Set verifySignatures  = 2; and also tried with setting it on 1.

No difference.

allowedFilePatching = Tried 0-1 and 2.

No difference.

This is what happens:
- I join the server, but get kicked when I select map/mission.
- It happens with both commandlines below.
- I tried removing "kick (_this select 0)" on onUnsignedData and onHackedData - the result is "connection lost" but the server dont crash. I can join it immediately after and select map/mission again. This is the wierd part if you ask me.
- Tried setting the server to choose map automatically, result is the same as above. 

My normal commandline:
-ip=xx -port=xx -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@ALiVE;@AliveServer;@ASDG_JR;@ASR_AI3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Weapons;@ISC;@mad_build;@mad_resh;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF" "-mod=" -world=empty -filepatching

(Filepatching because of ASR-AI requires it)

My standart "debug" commandline:
-ip=xx -port=xx -noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" -world=empty

My config as of now:

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname            = "xx";    // The name of the server that will be displayed in the public server list
password          = "xx";                        // Password to join the server
passwordAdmin       = "xx";                         // Password to become server admin. When you're connected to the server, open the chat and type '#login password'
//reportingIP       = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com";            // not used anymore in Arma 3
logFile             = "server.log";
verifySignatures    = 0;    // Prevent players with unknown mods from joining the server (best kept at 2 if you want to reduce the number of hackers)
equalModRequired    = 0;    // Prevent players who don't have the exact same mods as the server from joining (best kept at 0)
allowedFilePatching = 0;    // Allow or prevent client using -filePatching to join the server. 0, is disallow, 1 is allow HC, 2 is allow all clients (since Arma 3 1.49+)

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] =
{
    "Welcome",
    "TS3 Server: you should know by now",
    "Web: www.grizzly-simulations.dk/team"
};
motdInterval        = 30;        // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers          = 40;        // Maximum amount of players. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
kickDuplicate       = 1;         // Each player normally has its own unique ID. If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked
//requiredBuild     = 12345;     // Require clients joining to have at least this build version of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 1;         // Tells the server how many people must connect before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 0.33;      // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote for something, for example an admin or a new mission, to become effective. Set to 9999 to prevent people from voting random players as admins.

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    //Nothing
};

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 1;                  // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality = 10;            // Supports range 1-30; 8kHz is 0-10 (narrowband), 16kHz is 11-20 (wideband), 32kHz is 21-30 (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality
persistent = 1;                  // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected
timeStampFormat = "short";       // Set the timestamp format used on each line of the server RPT log file. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full".
BattlEye = 1;                    // If set to 0, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be disabled on the server (not recommended)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 v1.19.124216)
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile/preprocessFileLineNumber commands (since Arma 3 v1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","php","xml","txt"}; // only allow files and URLs with those extensions to be loaded via htmlLoad command (since Arma 3 v1.27.126715)

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";            // command to run when a player connects
onUserDisconnected = "";         // command to run when a player disconnects
doubleIdDetected = "";           // command to run if a player has the same ID as another player in the server
regularcheck="{}";

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData      = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has unsigned files
onHackedData        = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has tampered files
onDifferentData="{}";

So.. Any ideas on what might cause this? I get NO info about it, from server or client log's.
Maybe some way to force the server to log what happens in this instance when it decides to kick me?

-servermod is for serverside mods only, you are loading all your mods serverside

@ASDG_JR is now in CBA

Make sure your keys folder has all the keys in it

keys folder contains bikeys and is the whitelist for the addons allowed

Mission defines the addons required (Check out the mission.sqm for the mission you are trying to load

-servermod is for serverside mods only, you are loading all your mods serverside

@ASDG_JR is now in CBA

Make sure your keys folder has all the keys in it

keys folder contains bikeys and is the whitelist for the addons allowed

Mission defines the addons required (Check out the mission.sqm for the mission you are trying to load

Thanks, loading addons in -mod instead of -servermod did the trick. :-)