On 9/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, DarkSnake said:

Hello guys , i need to know if is possibel to loot money object and add money in the player ?

Hi there @DarkSnake,

The only available function is -> HG_fnc_moneyItem

It creates a GroundWeaponHolder loaded with bank notes that you can loot.

I'm making a Ravage scenario using Simple Weapon Shop System but I'm experiencing a few problems.

1) I'm getting a very obvious stutter when I kill anything that updates the custom UI on the bottom right corner of the screen. I've tried both UI version and it still happens. Is there a way to call the information as a hint at will and disable the UI function entirely?

2) ARMA3Alpha AMBIENT COMBAT SCRIPT v3.2 spawned units, Ravage AI units, scripted in units that hunt the player, all of these don't give me any money with enableKillReward enabled.

3) Same as above but wasn't awarded XP until I used

"["Man", "init", {[_unit] call HG_fnc_aiUnitSetup;}, true, [], true] call CBA_fnc_addClassEventHandler;"

in the init to give XP from killed spanwed in AI. I tried the George Floros script pasted on page 10 to get XP to work and it does give me exp.

"[1,0] call HG_fnc_addOrSubXP;"

works for zombie kills.

4) Is there a way to adjust/move the camera for gear shop? Depending where it's placed I'm stuck looking at a wall etc.

Requests:

Could you add in an enterable number field for quantity selling/buying similar to HALs?

Is it possible to add a punishment for dieing like in older MMORPGs? Say docking 50 XP when the profile dies?

Hello @Recaldy

1) I don't get any stutters, I can't reproduce the issue using the mission that I provide without anything added but enemies with:

[this] call HG_fnc_aiUnitSetup;

In their respective init boxes.

2) You have to find a way to add the above function to the dynamically spawned units, maybe you can... or you can't depending on the modularity of those scripts... check out if they provide any form of documentation somewhere.

3) Same as above

4) Just added it GitHub Push

Also added a XP penalty when killed, configurable in HG_Config.h as usual, check out the GitHub

• Like 1

Thanks.

There a way to disable stamina for purchased units from the unit vendor?

Someone can help me to make this mod money work with VASS shop ? (Virtual Arsenal Shop System by 7erra)

Wiki doesn't work anymore. Seems the host stopped paying the bills or something.

On 7/27/2022 at 9:20 PM, Recaldy said:

Wiki doesn't work anymore. Seems the host stopped paying the bills or something.

this. wiki is dead.

screenshots also deleted from dropbox.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:20 AM, Recaldy said:

On 9/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, pognivet said:

this. wiki is dead.

screenshots also deleted from dropbox.

@Recaldy @pognivet

Hi guys, wiki is back up https://github.com/Ppgtjmad/SimpleShops/wiki

Edited by hoverguy
New link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Hover, i may need help. I´m slowly trying to figuer out how to use you script, but i seem not be abel to change the starting money.

Edit: I think i got but i have a bit specific question. I played a scenario a while ago, where your script was used and the mission maker made "dump chest" for all the stuff that one wanted to sell. Is there a way to replicate this or is this not includet in your script?

Btw, awsomen work^^