Dwarden

A2/A2:OA Patch 18.12.2015

It would be great if a very brief changelog was given here every time a beta was released.... 

• Like 1

Guest minisurvivor

After I update the A2 OA to v.1.63.131129, I cannot access the Windows servers to play the DayZ Mod (Steam version), only Linux DS instead. The A2 OA v.1.63.125548 works for me, but my current server has updated to v.1.63.131129. What is solution?

hololand, on pictures you posted I see rotated M134 only. Gunner don't shoot. Rotating and shooting are not the same.

i really facepalmed at this answer....how can someone so immature be allowed to dev.  Look at the answers from goliath. Those are mature answers.  Im tempted to go through this thread and point out / quote all the childish behavior and answers schatten has given to the community.  He should be removed from the dev team without questions until he can prove maturity.  He stopped posting for a while, most likely because he was told to relax (obviously). Then when im done that ill find forums to share this thread on. To show how bad bohemia picks their devs. Remove his immature ars from the team and be done with it.

i really facepalmed at this answer....how can someone so immature be allowed to dev.  Look at the answers from goliath. Those are mature answers.  Im tempted to go through this thread and point out / quote all the childish behavior and answers schatten has given to the community.  He should be removed from the dev team without questions until he can prove maturity.  He stopped posting for a while, most likely because he was told to relax (obviously). Then when im done that ill find forums to share this thread on. To show how bad bohemia picks their devs. Remove his immature ars from the team and be done with it.

Only answer that doesnt sound mature here is yours. You made a post that has nothing to add to the topic at hand, and is mocking someone. His Answers do display some struggle with english, wich is expectable, sinc he is Belarusian, and some annoyance. Being nonenglish speaker myself i can understand that struggle and reading this topic, i understand his annoyance quite well. 

OK back to topic.

1.st Can someone look into Pandur APC please? In real life it should float. In arma it doesnt. Also the front "flapp thingy" should tilt forward when affloat.

2.nd Spike Missiles on Pandur doesnt work With ACE. Since everything else works well with ACE, i thing the issue will be within the ACR DLC and not within ACE, but i will understand if you say that it is not. Just someone try to take a look into the issue if you have time please.

3.rd RBS 70 SHould be Single shot, and should be manualy reloaded after each shot.

i'm sure hcpookie would share some of his pandur examples if you wanted to update the base models. his versions have finished all the BIS half-done stuff that was released in ACR. this includes  floating and trim-vane animation

pandur_progress13.jpg

• Like 2

i'm sure hcpookie would share some of his pandur examples if you wanted to update the base models. his versions have finished all the BIS half-done stuff that was released in ACR. this includes  floating and trim-vane animation

pandur_progress13.jpg

Oh Thank you! I know this mod, but it is available only as part of rangemaster, wich as i understant is not compatible with ACE, wich renders it useless to me. Will it be Implemented in the patch? If yes,you made me a happy man! 

Only answer that doesnt sound mature here is yours. You made a post that has nothing to add to the topic at hand, and is mocking someone. His Answers do display some struggle with english, wich is expectable, sinc he is Belarusian, and some annoyance. Being nonenglish speaker myself i can understand that struggle and reading this topic, i understand his annoyance quite well. 

Hmmmm so i guess if english isnt your first language you are allowed to insult people. I get your logic, just like arma logic.

Well im french, does that give me the right to call him a crying baby because he didnt like the criticism he received from the community.  go ahead and quote one thing that goliath said that was immature, you wont find any because that is how a mature dev acts. now should i go quote all the things shatten said as insults.. i think you know already..anyways arma has gone down the drain after this lol so to speak.

and here is a response from dwarden, meaning keep it coming, the devs will deal with the backlash (because thats part of being a dev)

some of the changes are re-evaluated by the Corepatch team so some of e.g. the zeroing etc. stuff will return

so keep the constructive feedback flow they will deal with it and we will see next year

Now after that post, schatten calms down.....hmmmm i wonder if someone warned him...well judging by that post i think he did get a warning, that hey, wait a minute, if you are a dev and release crap updates, you are gona get backlash....time to wake up and smell the code

And you want to say im immature and insulting...well put yourself im my shoes... Devving servers for a while, a arma 2 game. To have the devs insults the MAJORITY of the community like that is uncalled for.  This company has shown such lack for their caring of its people that keep it alive. ive decided to part with arma.

but shcatten picks back up with his insults and his OMGs and realism argument.... He needs to be removed from the team. he is very immature. Im tempted to report this to the BBB.  Bohemia is a company, with some staff that lack the respect towards the community that has made it what it is.  and if you think schatten had every right to insult the majority of the players. then you have a problem.

Guys calm down. Its not a place for private wars. We can be happy that someone is still working on this game, and its not forgotten. You can revert to other branch via steam, dont you? So what is the problem?

About wrong interpretation of english language lets just cut-off this descussion ok?

Guys calm down. Its not a place for private wars. We can be happy that someone is still working on this game, and its not forgotten. You can revert to other branch via steam, dont you? So what is the problem?

About wrong interpretation of english language lets just cut-off this descussion ok?

I understand this isnt a place for private wars. But i wouldnt feel the need to express with enthusiasm that schatten has done nothing but fuel the fire and initially started it.  And also the major part of the dev team purposely fail to acknowledge his insults. Which in the end shows what they are about.  They really dont care.  They only care for their opinion of "realism".

And as far as reverting the update, yes very much so possible. I have it reverted.  But do you think every player that joins my servers have the update reverted? no they dont...and that causes lag because of RPT spam.

And reverting the updated does not revert schattens insults towards the community.

I understand this isnt a place for private wars. But i wouldnt feel the need to express with enthusiasm that schatten has done nothing but fuel the fire and initially started it.  And also the major part of the dev team purposely fail to acknowledge his insults. Which in the end shows what they are about.  They really dont care.  They only care for their opinion of "realism".

And as far as reverting the update, yes very much so possible. I have it reverted.  But do you think every player that joins my servers have the update reverted? no they dont...and that causes lag because of RPT spam.

And reverting the updated does not revert schattens insults towards the community.

I know your frustration very well, but on the end, its devs job to make something work, if he think its real, he will done this as he plan, You, Me, or anybody else will not change that - beacuse we are not developers. Only way to "alert" rest of devs is to write PM to them about hes incorrect work, give some proofs and thats it. Give up, or write to someone "higher" than this guy, or some day you will get warning, and you will not know why. With developers nobody won yet ;) .

I know your frustration very well, but on the end, its devs job to make something work, if he think its real, he will done this as he plan, You, Me, or anybody else will not change that - beacuse we are not developers. Only way to "alert" rest of devs is to write PM to them about hes incorrect work, give some proofs and thats it. Give up, or write to someone "higher" than this guy, or some day you will get warning, and you will not know why. With developers nobody won yet ;) .

thats my point. We are pions, we must voice our voice more than once to actually be heard. Sending a PM isnt going to change anything, because they got the message in this thread, but decided to insult instead of accepting it and trying to figure out a solution.  And you are right with the fact that, the yare "devs", its hard to win.  

This thread reminds me of the Steven Avery conviction. So much blatant proof of misconduct, yet nothing is done about it. But again, we are pions fighting the system that has power.

• Like 1