SparkZ

Release date of "members" function?

I've been wondering if there is a release date for the members function in Units. I've been searching around for information but I can't find any. When are the new "members" and "events" functions expected to be released?

I've been wondering if there is a release date for the members function in Units. I've been searching around for information but I can't find any. When are the new "members" and "events" functions expected to be released?

It will be after the holiday break, but we do not have an exact date set at this time. There is a significant amount of functionality that will go in with Joining a Unit as a member.

• Like 1

It will be after the holiday break, but we do not have an exact date set at this time. There is a significant amount of functionality that will go in with Joining a Unit as a member.

Could you give us some examples?  I've got 400+ members in my community and I'm finding it very difficult to get them to sign up on Arma's "UNITS" page, they don't get the point and neither do I.