Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

Is there a code or command you can put into a unit init to prevent a script to be called for a editor placed unit.

I am using AMG and DAP revive script in a mission. I would like the revive script not to be called for particular units that are placed down via editor as playable units. Is there a code or command that I can put into the units init box to prevent the script to be called for these units. Thanks Avibird

Thank you for that but how the hell would I even go about that. What command codes would I need to use and how would I put that in lol.

Maybe in this way?

Change default init line in init.sqf

[AllUnits] execVM "DAPMAN\Init.sqf";

to

[AllUnits - playableUnits] execVM "DAPMAN\Init.sqf";

@ Davidoss I attempted that already but no luck. I think it has something to do with AGM medical system and dap wound timer overlapping it works for a few revives but eventually the unit will die. I even put directly into the units init box a code to decrease damage level to . 9 when the damage level reaches .95 still unfortunately no luck. I want the dap revised script to work on the AI units in the mission. It is the only one that I know that will work on dynamically spawned AI as well as units providing medical assistance to units that are not in their squad. I want the player and or other playable units in the mission to use the medical system of AGM and not the DAP revive.

Wow first you say about AMG not AGM. If you are  trying to use more that one + (AGM is deprecated) revive systems good luck with that.

Wow first you say about AMG not AGM. If you are  trying to use more that one + (AGM is deprecated) revive systems good luck with that.

Yes, that's what I told him in his other post: choose between having a scripted revive AI compatible or a mod medical system...

{

[_x] execVM "DAPMAN\Init.sqf";

} forEach [unit1,unit2,unitN];

@ R3vo thank you for the feedback but I am trying to not have the script called for playable units only AI editor and spawned AI during the mission. I wanted the playable units slots to not have the function of the script. Are you saying the I should name my playable units and place them in the code above and then put that into the mission INIT.SQF