mecreance

[Fixed]Failed to initialize/install BattlEye Service

Hi everyone,

Since 3h I can't launch Arma 3 with BattlEye. It won't initialize or install. Yesterday, everything was ok. Today I've started the game once but I couldn't join my server (the game froze and I had to close it with task manager). Since nothing works.

What I've tried:

- Verified cache game with steam

- Restarted my pc several times

- Tried to reinstall BE ( http://www.battleye.com/downloads/) but nothing happens

- Tried to follow BattlEye faq: http://www.battleye.com/support/faq/, but I can't do everything (such as delete some files) because i've noticed that BEService.Exe and BEService_arma3.exe are running in taskmanage (i think it's not normal, they are running even if I restart my pc). I've tried to stop the process but it refuses. I've tried also to taskkill it but it doesn't work.

I hope someone knows how to fix it because I've a "download quota" and I will not be able to redownload everything before the end of this month.

I've fixed this yesterday evening!

What I've done:

- Started in safe mode with Command Prompt (it's an option with W8.1)

- Found the path of C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye with the command cd

Ex (you will have to press Enter after each line):

cd C:

cd Program Files (x86)

cd Common Files

cd BattlEye

At the end you will have the correct path

- Deleted BEService.exe and BEService_arma3.exe with the command del

del BEService.exe

del BEService_arma3.exe

- Restarted

- Launched the game

I need the same help but with windows 10 64 bit "11/16/2015 4:22:05 PM - Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error (577)." it keeps prompting me with this and will not go away and I've tried following battleye's useless forum to no eval, please help I just want to play multiplayer!!

I've got the same problem! I performed all the test requests. Did not resolve. Battleye does not install ....

I also use Windows 10 64Bit. We need an urgent solution.

I've got the same problem! I performed all the test requests. Did not resolve. Battleye does not install ....

I also use Windows 10 64Bit. We need an urgent solution.