Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Makes you wonder what has to happen before the world joins forces and wipes them goat fuckers off the face of the earth.

it is yet to early , you must wait decade and in that time simply avoid troubles and crowded places , but than it will be much worse cause hitler-like politicians will grow into power or dicature and chiping people will replace freedom,

destruction of caliphate will not give safety here too - because all mad jihadists from that area will come here,

maybe it is better that this caliphate exist - they are there

only wrong is open border of Europe and taking migrants

they have their culture, they should live in their area according to their culture, their lifestyle, changing their areas is not possible, removing them from here to their belioved sharia areas - is solution, but as we know Saudi Arabia will not help them, Saudi Arabia offers money to build mosques here (famouse "we can finance 200 mosques in every your country")

we must have other enegry source to replace oil, so far their money and their power and growth comes from our need for oil,

westernians do not undestand it is hybrid war , Crimea had "green men", EU have "refugees",

our military analysts call it "D-bomb" (demographic weapon)

129 dead, 352 wounded among which 99 are in a state of "absolute emergency" (extremely critical).

thhamm

Will you please stop posting video links and not adding anything to the debate?

Paris terror attacks: Syrian and Egyptian passports found near bodies of suicide bombers at Stade de France

A Syrian passport has been found on the body of one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France, French police have told Reuters

Information emerging from the scene indicates one of the attackers at the stadium may have been French.

Witnesses described one attacker as “whiteâ€, “European type†according to BFMtv.

----> It has not been established whether the passport is genuine, with many analysts pointing out false Syrian passports can be easily obtained within the war-torn Middle Eastern nation

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

Paris terrorist was a Syrian refugee, says Greek government official

At Least one of the terrorists responsible for the slaughter of 129 people in the Paris terror attacks was a Syrian refugee.

A Greek government official revealed the man, who died in the seige on the French capital, had passed through the southern European country last month.

A passport was found near the body of the gunmen, revealed he arrived in mainland Europe from the Greek island of Leros, suggesting he arrived in there by boat.

It has been revealed the man was one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France.

Citizen Protection Minister Nikos Toskas, in charge of police forces in Greece, has released the following statement: "On the case of the Syrian passport found at the scene of the terrorist attack, we announce that the passport holder had passed from Leros on October 3 where he was identified based on EU rules.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official

Three French citizens arrested over Paris attacks

Three French nationals have been arrested in Belgium in connection with a bloody wave of suicide bombings and shootings in Paris that left nearly 130 people dead, the Paris public prosecutor said.

Molins told a press conference that at least 129 people died and 352 more were injured – including 99 critically – in the six separate attacks, France’s deadliest since the second world war and the worst witnessed in Europe since the 2004 Madrid railway bombings.

In southern Germany, the Bavarian state premier, Horst Seehofer, said there was “reason to believe†that a man arrested last week during a routine motorway check with “many machine guns, revolvers and explosives†in his car might “possibly be linked†to the attacks.

Isis said it had dispatched eight jihadists – leaving open the possibility that one may still be on the run – wearing suicide bomb belts and carrying machine guns, across the French capital on Friday night in a “blessed attack on ... crusader Franceâ€.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers

I was talking about causes, not solutions.

so was I. I am afraid you are jumping to conclusions. Don't think the engagement in the Middle East is a major cause, that's what I wanted to say.

Small note: we did have a discussion, and I said that I don't think UN is coming any time soon, because there is too much disagreement about Assad. My opinion hasn't changed, even if maybe the latest developments in Egypt and France will change things. After that, we still have to talk to al Nusra and ISIS, UN or not UN. But this is a bit off topic

And actually I do think you can talk to these people. Not to the religious nutjobs that committed the crime, no, but to their leaders. What we know about the IS is that they consist of ex-Iraqi military at the top level who lost their jobs and wealth in the last Iraq war. The IS actually runs a very profitable business in the area with trading oil and slaves, looting, and taxing the local population. We've made deals with worse dictatorships in the past. So, what do they want? The religious nutjobs on the front line think its some sort of holy war, but what about the generals and leaders? Could it be they're much more after personal gain than religious agendas? Wouldn't be the first time religion was exploited to acquire wealth. I bet some of them would be open for a deal. Whether that deal would be a good one by humanitarian standards - probably not.

I know you do :)

The leader of ISIS is a piece of shit that reportedly multiple times raped and killed an abducted American woman. Everything, of course, in the name of god.

Other leaders, if any, are in any case happy with public beheadings, Jihadi John, and also the action of the people you call nutjobs.

Go ahead and try to talk to them, if you want. Don't be surprised if you will be disappointed. You can't talk to everyone.

Anyway, wrong thread. I feel people here want to express their condolences, so let's not keep them from doing so.

If this is about condolences then it's obviously the wrong thread; but I read "Terrorist attacks in Paris", which makes the thread quite right, I would say.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

. and this is exactly europe politics

damn right. Whatever the alternative is :) I quoted Einstein in another thread, with the same meaning.

This seems not to come from Burke, by the way.

There is just so much I would like to understand about what you wrote, vilas, because I simply cannot.

there are sheeps, there are wolves, wolves eat sheeps, wolves are not vegetarians and never will be,
if you are farmer you should know that you must defend farm animals, left wing willt tell to take away any rifle you have and pay for fund to help wolves

This comparison lacks of sense, because it asserts that wolves are evil by definition. A wolve is not an evil creature, he kills other creatures to eat them, because that is what he has to do to survive. It is painful for his victim, but there is nothing evil in it, that's life. Humans do a similar thing with the creatures they kill to eat, only on a massive industrial scale. So, does that make everyone eating meat evil?

Secondly, you are attempting to devide the world in "Good" and "Evil", but that is not going to work. There are people who do horrible things for whatever reason, just like those who attacked Charlie Hebdo or those who did the massacre yesterday, no doubt about that. But believing there was only "the evil doers over there" and "us innocent victims over here" is simply naive.

You ignore that we as "the civilized western world", the "Good", did and are still doing a lot to enforce hatred upon us. France was the first nation to rattle their saber when it came to bombing Libya, causing thousands of innocent deaths and injured, let us not forget that.

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271763-tepe-powtarzanie-ze-wszyscy-jestesmy-francuzami-oznacza-dzisiaj-ze-wszyscy-jestesmy-baranami-prowadzonymi-na-rzez
another article "repeating that we are all French is nonsense, saying that we are French is saying we are naive sheep that goes to slaughter house, enough of slogans, we must stop invaders from other culture if we can call it culture, we must use force and we cannot hesitate cause they do not hesitate" says publicist

Since I am not polish, I am curious to know what polish people fear more: A new USSR, a new Nazi-Germany or the vast neo-fascist movement in Poland, represented by statements like this. I am glad you quoted this and did not say it yourself, because "we must use force and we cannot hesitate" sounds to me like from a time where the german people were afraid of a jewish minority which Hitler later counted as "paracites" to his country, which - as he thought - would over time suck out the country and thus be a real threat to the german people.

ISIS is in hearts and minds of population there , destroying ISIS country will cause that all that crap will swim to Europe (not to USA) destroying few ISIS members will not help anything, destroying Caliphate will not help anything, they will spread all over the place, to destroy problem you must eliminate every single jihadist on this planet

You cannot honestly believe that it would be possible to extinguish an ideology. This statement is music in the ears of those who are justifying everything they do to take your freedom and would continue to do so until the final point where noone on this planet has any freedom or privacy anymore, all in the name of security. 1984 says hello.

if someone rapes your mother or sister or daughter - do you cry and ask why, or you take baseball blat and go and smash his head into pieces because there is no need to ask any question cause it is important who is yours family and who is not yours and you defend your own family members because they are yours and they defend you because you are their

If someone bombs your house, killing your whole family, because he thought there were terrorists in that house - do you cry and ask why, or ... you get the point, right?

we do not have any good solution for it except stoping any non-native culture in EU , EU should close border , force integration of those who are there, eliminate any jihadists

What exactly are "non-native cultures"? How many generations of a person have to had lived in Europe to be called "native"? How much of a "foreign culture" must someone have in his genes to be called "foreigner"? 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32? I believe you see yourself that this is point-blank discrimination, if not rascism, right there.

and of course do not invade Middle East, Africa - just leave them alone in their live (just trade with them)

In the past, we Europeans performed colonization, slavery and exploitation in many parts of the world, primarely Africa. To put it simple: We are rich, because they are poor and now we wonder why these people are rushing to Europe.

At this point, I recommend watching a movie called "The March" which depicted 25 years ago what is happening now:

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271802-co-nam-mowi-zamach-na-paryz-zachod-powinien-zgniesc-isis-i-spacyfikowac-bliski-wschod
another Polish policitian says "west mush wipe out ISIS and pacify Middle East , we must limit muslim influence in Europe"

Before quoting such statements, please inform yourself about how many muslims live in Europe, how many live in your country and ask yourself how far they are a bigger threat to western people's lifes than the "War on Terror" you are so keen to enforce. To give you some numbers:
Western coalition soldiers killed in Afghanistan - statista.com

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271801-jeden-z-zamachowcow-zidentyfikowany-to-francuz-dobrze-znany-sluzbom-specjalnym-mial-zwiazki-z-ekstremistycznymi-ugrupowaniami-islamskimi
attacker was very well known to Police for being extremist and radical
i ask whats gonna happen with 700 guys who marched 3 weeks ago in Denmark demanding setting Sharia as main legal system in Denmark ? if i was politician in Denmark - all who participated in this march for Sharia today would be in prison without any food

Now, I begin to believe you are either trolling very well or you are just so full of hate like the ones you blame in this whole hate sermon of yours.

i wonder if now police in europe arrest any jihadist they know - to prevent further action or not ,cause it would be "racism" ?

Do you know the meaning of the word "freedom"? It does not mean, "freedom for those who do not follow belief XYZ". Neither does it mean, being allowed to do what you want. I personally think that "freedom" means, not having to do what you do not want to do. That counts for you and me as people who do not want to pray to "Allah", but it also counts for the very people who do, as long as they do not violate the law.

This has nothing to do with rascism, but with the very values politicians never get tired to point out we are defending around the word, namely that we as a society do not act arbitrarily, but instead follow rules we call "the law". That is why as long as somebody follows the law, you cannot simply arrest him just because he is doing or saying something you do not like. And to be honest, if you would say the things publicly which you are writing here and you ment them, there is a lot of people who would want to see you arrested for that.

nothing will change and in next month we gonna have next terror act, than next month, than next...

Fighting terror with terror is a never ending spiral of violence, because there are always innocent victims which will turn against you and in the end, there will be no "winner", only death on each side.

You will always have enemies, like it or not, there is no perfect world. Probably there will be more terror in our part of the world in the near future, but you would have to be blind to believe we are the ultimate innocent in this. However, we can prevent some terror by NOT killing innocents by bombing other countries and by NOT selling weapons to war regions, like currently the Middle East, to mention just to things that could be done.

Nevertheless, freedom needs courage, even in times of terror. If you give up freedom for security, you will lose both and die as an unfree hateful coward.

western Europe will die - you have no will to fight for what is yours

no matter of evil done by US (or rahter their elites, corporations) or by those who decided to bomb Lybia and etc. - we must care about our families, safety of our people,

Europe will fail i see it , you fight with those who want to secure your life and freedom instead of those who want to enslave you and kill you, you fight with your defendeders, in 2030 you will understand

Paris terror attacks: Syrian and Egyptian passports found near bodies of suicide bombers at Stade de France

A Syrian passport has been found on the body of one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France, French police have told Reuters.

Information emerging from the scene indicates one of the attackers at the stadium may have been French.

Witnesses described one attacker as “whiteâ€, “European type†according to BFMtv.

----> It has not been established whether the passport is genuine, with many analysts pointing out false Syrian passports can be easily obtained within the war-torn Middle Eastern nation

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

Nothing against you, oxmox, just about the message by Reuters:

The problem I have with news like this the very problem you pointed out by marking that sentence:

If sombody prepares for a terror attack or even a suicide mission, why would he bring his passport to the scene?

And why would he even bring his own passport and not a faked one?

And how does a piece of paper on the body of a suicide bomber survive the explosion which killed several people around him?

The assassins at Charlie Hebdo also had passports on them which already made me raise the first two questions.

Aressted Men with weapon arsenal:

Paris as destination in his Navigation (Nov. 14 - Focus; google transl.)

Last week, the Bavarian police succeeded in a controversial arrest: They arrested a man from Montenegro, who had a weapons arsenal in the car with which he could have caused a bloodbath as currently in France. As FOCUS Online has learned from intelligence circles, the man had saved Paris as a destination in the navigation system.

The traffic control on the highway was routinely. Officials found during an inspection of a car from Montenegro several Kalashnikovs, grenades and explosives..

Focus Report google transl.

@Heeeere's johnny!

Thats why I marked one sentence about passports from the report with an arrow.

No clear evidence so far.

no matter of evil done by US (or rahter their elites, corporations) or by those who decided to bomb Lybia and etc. - we must care about our families, safety of our people,

Europe will fail i see it , you fight with those who want to secure your life and freedom, in 2030 you will understand

You cannot understand, because of the world you live in, that the only reason this is "our Europe", is because we had the luck to be born here.

And I am still not sure whether you are honestly believing what you write or whether you are just trolling. So, for the sake of being able to sleep tonight, I'd rather believe, you are trolling, because otherwise you would obviously be so blinded by your fear and hate, that you are not willing to think about a single bit of what I wrote up there.

That is why I will end this conversation here.

so was I. I am afraid you are jumping to conclusions. Don't think the engagement in the Middle East is a major cause, that's what I wanted to say.

Small note: we did have a discussion, and I said that I don't think UN is coming any time soon, because there is too much disagreement about Assad. My opinion hasn't changed, even if maybe the latest developments in Egypt and France will change things. After that, we still have to talk to al Nusra and ISIS, UN or not UN. But this is a bit off topic

I know you do :)

The leader of ISIS is a piece of shit that reportedly multiple times raped and killed an abducted American woman. Everything, of course, in the name of god.

Other leaders, if any, are in any case happy with public beheadings, Jihadi John, and also the action of the people you call nutjobs.

Go ahead and try to talk to them, if you want. Don't be surprised if you will be disappointed. You can't talk to everyone..

I do think the past 60 years of interventions on one hand and supporting dictatorships on the other have led to all this. But the scale of our influence and responsibility is debatable of course. The point is: there is guilt on all sides. What we do here affects the Middle East and vice versa. That comes with sharing borders, and with globalisation of course. But as it is with social sciences: they're never really accurate. God/Allah/Jehova/Spaghetti Monster, I wish we could solve this in a scientific way, with numbers, methods, and proofs.

As with almost every criminal organisation or alliance, the people in charge tend to betray each other after time. Alawi and Hussein, Hitler and Stalin, CIA and Taliban - there are many examples. Even if ISIS' top level leader Al-Whatwashisname is a true Jihadist and it's not all show in order to maintain morale of his troops, no-one said that one of his top Lieutenants isn't eager to take over his position. That's how Western interventions worked in the past, right? Divide and conquer. Though these are still thought experiments, I'll give you that. Wouldn't be surprised if something like this would happen in the near future though.

And we Westernes make deals with literally everyone. The Al-Sauds and us are still best friends and they're basically doing the same as ISIS to their own population. Similar for Qatar and Kuwait, all valuable trading partners. Or China. Not that I support that mindset but if the Westerners want to talk business, they do. Regardless of what kind of criminal they're talking to.

In the meanttime, Kurdish forces drove the ISIS out of the Sinjar province two or three days ago. From a military perspective this is a win, right?

• Like 1

I do think the past 60 years

Offtopic: Just a side info about history

It started already around 100 years ago after the industrialization and Oil suddenly did become one of the most important ressource.

The whole middle/far east was devided and man made countries were created with a ruler around areas with oil wells.

Check out tags like: Syces-Picot Agreement, MC Mahon-Hussein Corespondence, Balfour-Declaration

The meddlings into arab/middle east/far east states and overthrowing governments. Later examples like the Coup de etat

against Syria in 1949 with the aim to build the Trans-Arabian-Pipeline which the democratically elected Government has blocked.

The documentary "Das Oelzeitalter" (The Oil Age) from ARTE is really outstanding and very interesting, its available in german and french (2 parts exist):

I do think the past 60 years of interventions on one hand and supporting dictatorships on the other have led to all this.

Ah, I thought you meant engagement in the Middle East now, not last century.

Hard to tell. 60 years is a long time, a lot of things can happen

Though these are still thought experiments, I'll give you that.

I would say so, yes.

And we Westernes make deals with literally everyone. The Al-Sauds and us are still best friends and they're basically doing the same as ISIS to their own population. Similar for Qatar and Kuwait, all valuable trading partners. Or China. Not that I support that mindset but if the Westerners want to talk business, they do. Regardless of what kind of criminal they're talking to.

true, the Saudis are assholes. But without that famous alternative energy we are stuck in this situation. I hope I can live to see the day this will change

I still save the Chinese though. They are moving slowly, but they are moving. I wouldn't be so hard on them.

In the meanttime, Kurdish forces drove the ISIS out of the Sinjar province two or three days ago. From a military perspective this is a win, right?

Yes, but the Kurds and ISIS have been there for months. I don't expect the Kurds to solve the problem alone

Speaking of which, just to go back on topic, I heard the de Gaulle is on the move. Hope some more forces will join

if someone here doesn't fight, it's you. You put the head in the sand and think the problem disappears by itself.

Take example from the French, and find some serious ideals to fight for, instead of your own hypocrisy.

It started already around 100 years ago after the industrialization and Oil suddenly did become one of the most important ressource.

colonization, few rich people business - than rest of people pay for it

"first world" should tak on aim also "elites" but most of those elites are behind ocean so you cannot touch them , instead of it jihadists hit usual people , not aim to hit those top-rich banksters and corporation owners

but despite the sins of US business and UK, France etc. colonialism - usual people should not pay that price and rest of countries who haven't got colonies should be safe

shame that document is not in English cause probably is very interesting , especially about changes in Iran and etc.

changing rulers that not meet few rich guys from corporations needs

if someone here doesn't fight, it's you. You put the head in the sand and think the problem disappears by itself.

Take example from the French, and find some serious ideals to fight for, instead of your own hypocrisy.

haha

of course i take care about my own safety thats why i oppose any risk that may happen here in my area and i oppose any new mass of people that could cause risk and if there would be armed conflict i will be ready to act in such conflict (i hope never happen) i train shooting whenever i have time

problems can be minimized - i hope new governent here will not take migrants that are caused by colonial politics and wars by rich west corporations as well as by jihad ideology

Ah, I thought you meant engagement in the Middle East now, not last century.

Hard to tell. 60 years is a long time, a lot of things can happen

I would say so, yes.

true, the Saudis are assholes. But without that famous alternative energy we are stuck in this situation. I hope I can live to see the day this will change

I still save the Chinese though. They are moving slowly, but they are moving. I wouldn't be so hard on them.

Yes, but the Kurds and ISIS have been there for months. I don't expect the Kurds to solve the problem alone

Speaking of which, just to go back on topic, I heard the de Gaulle is on the move. Hope some more forces will join

Even after 14 years of War on Terror with interventions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Mali, and Pakistan with more than one million victims it only got worse. About time to shift the strategy, I'd say.

Okay, China is a bit less of an autocratic regime. I agree that there are different shades of assholeness. But they're still far from what a free society looks like. And despite our own bit of freedom I think we need to keep re-inventing our own system.

The Kurds alone probably not. But if you want a military engagement there, they can be quite helpful. And from what I see they are the only ones so far who actually gained ground there. The Iraqi army is demoralised and the NATO airstrikes did some damage, not enough to actually force the ISIS to withdraw though.

Offtopic: Just a side info about history

The whole middle/far east was devided and man made countries were created with a ruler around areas with oil wells.

Check out tags like: Syces-Picot Agreement, MC Mahon-Hussein Corespondence, Balfour-Declaration

The meddlings into arab/middle east/far east states and overthrowing governments. Later examples like the Coup de etat

against Syria in 1949 with the aim to build the Trans-Arabian-Pipeline which the democratically elected Government has blocked.

The documentary "Das Oelzeitalter" (The Oil Age) from ARTE is really outstanding and very interesting, its available in german and french (2 parts exist):

Yes, of course the industrial revolution and its aftermath did its fair share. My point is that ISIS and what we call terrorism did not suddenly spawn somewhere. It took decades of social deterioration and ruthless actions to turn the Middle East into what it is today.

A video taken by a journalist for the French newspaper Le Monde shows frantic, screaming and wounded victims fleeing from the terror attack at the Bataclan theater in Paris.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks, which left at least 89 people dead.

Daniel Psenny recorded the video from his apartment window as victims poured out of the Paris concert hall. Gunfire can be heard from inside. Some of the victims collapse outside the door, and remain motionless throughout the video. Another victim is dragged down the alleyway by a friend. At lest two people can be seen hanging from second-floor windows.

Sporadic gunfire can be heard as the victims leave the building.

After filming for a few minutes, he went downstairs to help someone who had collapsed in the alley. He was then shot.

He said the victim he rescued was American, and had been shot in the leg. The other man vomited and was cold. Psenny wrapped the man’s leg in a tourniquet and they waited until police raided the building.

Psenny was later shot in the arm while trying to rescue wounded victims, he told Le Monde. He said the bullet was fired from a window.

He told the newspaper he was watching TV and heard what he thought was firecrackers. At first he thought it was coming from the TV. He then saw people leaving the Bataclan, with “all the world†running from the building. He said he saw blood and a woman clinging from the window, and thought of the images of the September 11 attacks.

According to CNN, at least 100 people were killed inside the theater, where multiple gunmen opened fire, through grenades into the crowd and then took hostages, killing victims one by one until police officers stormed the building. The attackers then detonated suicide vests, killing themselves.

The Bataclan theater has a capacity of 1,500 people and was said to be sold out.

My point is that ISIS and what we call terrorism did not suddenly spawn somewhere. It took decades of social deterioration and ruthless actions to turn the Middle East into what it is today.

Let's discuss their childhood now.

European defense (well, maybe not in Poland :)) will be: typing things on keyboard and clicking with the mouse. Others do terror, we do things with computers.

Germans have been educated (by themselves!) about that they, the Germans, are responsible for anything and everything in the world. We have learned, sending somebody away from our borders is virtually the same than sending him into a... you get it.

After such attacks, the first thing we will be educated from our leaders is, to stay calm, not to blame the (in Germany) growing religion, not to blame foreigners etc. We will learn, what the roots of terrorist behaviour are. We will learn, why we are responsible for their misery.

Let's discuss their childhood now.

And? Do you want to contribute to the discussion or just be passive agressive? Why do you think ISIS emerged and decided to do something like this?

haha

of course i take care about my own safety thats why i oppose any risk that may happen here in my area and i oppose any new mass of people that could cause risk and if there would be armed conflict i will be ready to act in such conflict (i hope never happen) i train shooting whenever i have time

problems can be minimized - i hope new governent here will not take migrants that are caused by colonial politics and wars by rich west corporations as well as by jihad ideology

And you come here saying that we don't fight?

Keep hiding under the bed, see how that works out.

Why do you think ISIS emerged and decided to do something like this?

Not our business. From what I hear we have more serious problems in Germany. Wearing of bycycle helmets for instance.