Hey everyone that is willing to help. I have made an animations and I want to use it in arma 3. I have been told that it's not possible to add it in a missions just with a script but I have to make a config.cpp and pack it into a .pbo and pretty much make it a mod. I have zero knowledge on writing configs so anyone that would volunteer to write me a config for one animations only I would really appreciate. I am also going to post the same things on ARMA 3 - FIND OR OFFER HELP.

Animation config is a massive headache.

What kind of animation is it? Is it meant to replace one of the vanilla anims?

Animation config is a massive headache.

What kind of animation is it? Is it meant to replace one of the vanilla anims?

Hey dude, i am very pleased someone replied. It's a fast rope animation for a fast rope script I am trying to create and no, it's not meant to replace any vanilla animations.

Oh gosh, that sounds complicated! ^^

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience outside of replacement configs - I can't really help on this one. :/

I hope someone wiser will be able to guide you!

I pasted the config.cpp for the Nimitz crew anims here: http://pastebin.com/iZEhgHEE

Unfortunately I did not see through the configuration myself, but got it from copy'n'pasted from arma2 and an arma3 config. So I can be of little help altering the file, but maybe it helps you anyway.

• Like 1

Thanks tetet, I will try this as soon as I get home.