Sign in to follow this  
ruPal

ruPal M4 M16 holding

I was asked to change holding of M4 and M16 rifles like in ruPal AK holding mod. And I found animation for that in RHS:USAF mod too. Not perfect but

acceptable. Screenshots below:
BMfZNcv.png

Download link (ver. 0.1): https://mega.nz/#!eFNVUYZb!xeeeoobRpzWsXcqe6H_Dda6ga5bOJGJx9atYmrNk9r4

Changelog:
ver. 0.1:
- initial release (keys included)

Known issues:
- bipod/hand clipping on M4 series.

Dependencies:
- RHS: USAF
  • Like 3

Inb4 you make a new thread for every weapon you're changing the hand animations of, it might be an idea to merge it all into one thread with separate download links.

• Like 2

Inb4 you make a new thread for every weapon you're changing the hand animations of, it might be an idea to merge it all into one thread with separate download links.

I don't know how to make this better. I think it will be hard for mod aggregators to handle mods such way. But it is ok for me if this two threads will be merged in one named "ruPal weapon holding" or something similar.

I don't know how to make this better

Well...imagine if you changed the animations of the PKP and the M240 and the M249....maybe even the Remington....There would 5+ threads on here with very similar mods :P

What I said was just a suggestion though, it depends entirely on your future plans. Do what you wish ;)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Btw, what do think about PKM holding :)  It is possible to make it like PKP (left hand on magazine box) but is it really needed?

Can you please merge it into one pack? :D

No need for that. Want to keep them modular.

Btw, have somw plans to combine them with ACE3 and make it possible to switch grips in game with ACE3 menu.

No need for that. Want to keep them modular.

Btw, have somw plans to combine them with ACE3 and make it possible to switch grips in game with ACE3 menu.

IMPOSSIBRU, you are changing the handAnim value in the config. AFAIK you can't modify config values like that in-game. You'd have to restart your game for it.

IMPOSSIBRU, you are changing the handAnim value in the config. AFAIK you can't modify config values like that in-game. You'd have to restart your game for it.

I found a tricky solution ;)

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey kukus , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

I found a tricky solution ;)

You sneaky bastard :P