Hi, everyone. I just launched Arma 3 for the first time in a very long time and was pleasantly surprised to find this very cool new launcher that allows us to set memory (can go as high as 32768 now so no longer hard-limited to 2028 apparently), cores, Vram size, etc. What would be the best settings in my case:

I have 16GB of G-Skill gaming ram, an M5A99FX PRO with an FX-8350 8 Core CPU (yes, I know AMD is terrible but it's too late), an MSI GTX 970 Gaming and a very fast internet connection. Also, how is the new TCMalloc_bi.dll file (dated Sept 29th) compare to the tbbmalloc.dll one? Do I need to delete one or do I use both? Thanks.  :)

P.S. If I don't hear back in a reasonable time (2 to 3 days) I'll just post this on Steam and maybe add helpful responses to this post in case others have the same question here.

I doubt you would reckognize increasement in your framerate when you would maximize those values. I couldnt measure any difference in Performance as i tested it.

In my opinion those commands are hard placebos. The only useful command is -nosplash, it makes that you will see the Main Menu much faster, other commands are useless after i tested it.

Greets

2047 MB is still the limit. That 32GB is just a bug.

I don't know if TCMalloc_bi is even new, but the default one, tbb4malloc_bi, is the 4.4.0 version since the last update a month ago.

You better leave all these options off.

From what i saw there is no difference at all by setting them on or off (hyperthreading, ex-threads) or telling the number of RAM/VRAM/Core. Texture aren't loading faster (ssd may help in my case), game isn't running faster, game isn't using more RAM/VRAM than previously.

The only thing i notice while trying to tell the game what it should be using based on my rig was crash or graphics driver crash. Seems unstable and useless from my point of view.