@john1 I'm not sure yet John but I'll add it to our list. Not sure though since this submarine is ment for strategic missions, guarding and neutralizing enemy threats. The submarine is very big and nuclear as well. Though some sort of hatch for divers and equipment will be more likely. I hope we can create a proper control-room or do a joint-venture with Spookwar.

As for the CV-90, it looks very good and it will be likely for the Prussian Army to adopt it. Or something similar to it.

Yes I've seen Gnat's work and I've also spoken with Gnat about my submarine. 

@belbo Thanks! The reason why we are using the word Germanic is because the country itself wasn't created by German people only. Several countries formed an alliance and later on a country together. They decided to go with the Germanic name because all people living in those countries are Germanic. Except for the German people, others aren't German. You can read it in the story at page 1 as well. At first it was the Germanic Alliance, then The Germanic Republic, then The Germanic Empire which later on became (Prussia) The Prussian Empire.

@belbo Thanks! The reason why we are using the word Germanic is because the country itself wasn't created by German people only. Several countries formed an alliance and later on a country together. They decided to go with the Germanic name because all people living in those countries are Germanic. Except for the German people, others aren't German. You can read it in the story at page 1 as well. At first it was the Germanic Alliance, then The Germanic Republic, then The Germanic Empire which later on became (Prussia) The Prussian Empire.

I know why you chose this word, but it's still not the right one. :) Think of the Holy Roman Empire. Noone would even have dared to say it was "Germanic", even though current Austria, Netherlands, Alsatia and whatnot were part of that Empire. The cultural and linguistical space you're describing hasn't been called germanic for almost 1200 years - only german.

Here 2 A-346G of the Prussian Empire AF with a special tiger style livery (WIP) ;)

2015-10-31_00001_zpsuykmdawq.jpg

• Like 5

Funny, I had a quick go at camo designs this morning. I'll just post the message I sent dreamrebel for the sake of discussion. They're in a very early state and it's only about the camo schemes, not necessarily the uniform models.

Nice i think they look very great!

How about using diffrent verisons?

I mean there are many differnt camouflage from all the Prussian Empire Nations

Beside the German Flacktarn( or just the colors)

I really like the Danish M/84 Camo

2279954286_48cc167ed7_o.jpg

I also like this modern camo version from the Netherlands

10647189_824591904244392_178943520804951

Nice i think they look very great!

How about using diffrent verisons?

I mean there are many differnt camouflage from all the Prussian Empire Nations

Beside the German Flacktarn( or just the colors)

I really like the Danish M/84 Camo

I also like this modern camo version from the Netherlands

Gorka-S is the Shizzle 

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/firefox1435/DSCN7308_zps6978266a.jpg

Thanks, I'll be looking into them, provided I can find clean samples.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry that there haven't been that many updates recently! We've all been very busy lately, nonetheless we are still working on it and we hope to show some new things/updates soon! :)

• Like 4

Hey guys, just a small update with pictures for now. Nothing special, just some eye candy. More interesting stuff will follow soon, I promise.

2015-12-30_00002_zpsadxfr07a.jpg2015-12-30_00001_zpschwdfpfc.jpg2015-11-07_00002_zpssi636k0i.jpg2015-11-04_00001_zpscaiahyqv.jpg2015-11-07_00001_zpsw6kjxrax.jpg

• Like 4

Looks very good a very nice touch... Loving this exspanding new World... Wished only i knew how, could add the Andaluzia Kingdom... :)

Will there be some spec ops from Prussia too..?

@lone.wolf Thanks! We try to put as much detail into our work as possible. All camo patterns we use have been tested as well or serve a certain purpose. If you're eager to learn new things, we might be able to help you. Also there are many good tutorials and templates available already! :) Yes, there will be several spec ops Teams/Divisions/Battalions. For example both the Imperial and Prussian Guards consist of spec ops. Though they serve a different purpose and are a perfect combination between spec ops and a mobilized (armored) brigade. The 78th Jaeger Battalion also consist of spec ops, these units are comparable to U.S. Army Rangers.

Okay thanks... Will take a look at the tutorials and see how much skill is needed...

Sounds good with the SpecOps, will especially be looking forward to see the Jaegers, but keep it up.

• Like 1

Ok yet another small update, this one is about the (W.I.P.) Prussian Guards and Jaegers.

Check out our Prussian Empire Slideshow for more pictures.

Prussian Jaegers | Prussian Guards | Prussian Imperial Guards

2016-01-04_00001_zps4ewwuxad.jpg2016-01-04_00008_zpsz9ca09ju.jpg2016-01-04_00007_zpsfiaggbid.jpg2016-01-04_00006_zpswlzjc9kg.jpg2016-01-04_00005_zpsd5bgb6tp.jpg

Camo patterns have been tested and do work or meet their purpose.

• Like 3

Really like the camo patterns the look very cool... Especially the one in the second Picture...

Hey guys,

As promised another small but important update! First of all the Prussian Empire Mod Team keeps on growing. :) Also it might be interesting to know that our team isn't just working on this mod, but in fact on many others as well. :) Our ultimate goal is to create are own ArmA-Verse. So far a few other modders already asked if they may join us and hook on to our story. I'm more than happy to announce that the "Capraian Armed Forces" mod has been accepted as a third party or sub mod. Our team fully supports Yevgeni89 in his work and we try to help wherever we can.

Don't forget to check out the "Italian Division Project" which is also part of our ArmA-verse. Thumbs up for Pinaz93 and his amazing work!

Do you think your mod fits our storyline? Then just send us a message!

Now some more news about the Prussian Empire. Let's start with some exciting news first.

4 new additional models made by Tim "SteamTank" Aletdinov will be used for our mod. Even though the models itself are ready, they aren't game ready yet and this will take some time. We currently don't have the manpower and skill to reduce the triangle amount in a proper way. Therefor everything related to new models will take much longer then our regular stuff.

Pictures will follow later but what I can tell you already is this: 3 new rifles, 1 new tank. (Sniper rifle [Anti material], Designated marksman rifle, Heavy machine-gun, Heavy tank [180 mm cannon]) We are still looking for someone to help us with the animations/configs. if you're interested, send us a message!

Now let's end with some fresh pictures. Lately we have been working on Officers and so far this is the result.

2016-01-09_00001_zpsozkuxotx.jpg

2016-01-09_00003_zpsj271cc49.jpg

2016-01-09_00005_zpscsgedsc6.jpg

2016-01-06_00004_zpsseo0rjha.jpg

2016-01-09_00002_zpstmhvntqg.jpg

2016-01-09_00004_zpsyyfo6tzx.jpg

Cheers

• Like 4

I like it the Naval officers jackets look WW1 style with the Iron cross 

I really love those imperial flashes on your berets , very well detailed and sharp looking.

• Like 1

Finally taking the time to write something here,

from the first moment I saw this mod, I thought:" hehehe, wow :D." on the earlier albums you showed quite an amount of really new vehicles, will they be included in the mod too (you mentioned at least one tank is still in the works)? 

I really love the look of the units too, truly like "the Kaiserreich in the 21st century". That said, I find some aspects of the story hard to imagine. like the swiss people giving up their indipendence, or the dutch accepting german as their new language (I mean they're all rightfully proud people), I think someting more in the line of a complete alternate history that starts in late 1917 with Lenin sent back to Russia (to ensure the creation of the USSR) and a "peace with honor" style treaty on the western front which kept the empire afloat. (but that's most likely that damn vodka making me write stupid stuff, so just keep on surprising us with this awesome mod of yours!) 

many thanks for the work you and your team are putting into this!

Hey guys, thanks for your messages! :)

@flv*venom* We appreciate it that you take your time to write us. Haha That's great to hear and we hope that you're still amazed by our work. All models will be used at some point and the amount only grows. It went from 8 new models to 12 already. (5 tanks, 1 AFV, 1 plane, 1 submarine, 2 snipers, 1 heavy machine gun, 1 assault rifle) To answer your question, yes. All vehicle's will be included but probably not in beta or alpha versions. We need more people to speed up the model work.

We try to create a healthy and fresh mix by modern units and older Prussian units. So far we think that we did a pretty good job.

It's is true that some points in our story might be a bit strange. Though the story is still W.I.P. and keeps changing if needed. In fact today the newest story version has been released. About the Dutch region, the story itself states the following: "February 14, 2024 | The official language in the Germanic Empire is now German. Except for the Dutch region, the official language in this region stays Dutch followed by French and German.". This means that in the Dutch region the official language will remain Dutch.

Thank you very much for your feedback and comment, we appreciate a lot! :)

• Like 1

I really love those imperial flashes on your berets , very well detailed and sharp looking.

Thats the word i was trying to think of

The outfits looks imperial especially the one on the right 

• Like 1

Could you add a AS-350 helicopter too?  A small officer`s helicopter is very much needed...

@john1 I can't guarantee you the AS-350 but we are looking at our options. And we might introduce a new helicopter if needed.

Hey guys,

It's time for yet another small update! The last few days a lot has happened, though I can't share everything yet. (Positive things) But as always more news about this will follow soon. Still there is some exciting news which I can share.

First I want to announce 3 new team members: [1] Terramesa [2] Trooper A. [3] Xorpane

Of course we're very happy with our new team members and I'm sure our mod will only become better and better this way! :)

Terramesa will mainly focus on textures.
Trooper A. is a modeller and will do most of our model work and editing.
Xorpane is our (vehicle/equipment) config expert and will mainly focus on the config part.

Last time I couldn't share W.I.P. pictures yet with you guys. But, today I will! I present to you 3 new models which have been announced before but now with pictures. Enjoy!

2016_01_26_21_08_22_Blender_P_DRPRO_Goji

2016_01_26_21_04_20_MeshLab_64bit_v1.3.3
2016_01_26_20_58_22_MeshLab_64bit_v1.3.3

Cheers! ;)

• Like 5

The sniper looks badass, kind remind me of a rail gun