lennartmenzel

Server twice in LAN browser, not in INTERNET or remote

I have an Arma 3 Server that i use for more than a year now, always updated and stuff.

When i now start it and go into the local browser in the Arma 3 Multiplayer server browser, i see my server twice. Same info and all, even when players join with VPN.

I forwarded my ports as you see in the picture 

x29poj.png

"Alle" means both UDP and TCP

I have checked my server´s status with this "site": 

http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=MYIPADRESS

and get this: (cut out some other servers)

"addr": "MYIPADRESS:2303",
                "gmsindex": 65534,
                "appid": 107410,
                "gamedir": "Arma3",
                "region": -1,
                "secure": false,
                "lan": false,
                "gameport": 2302,
                "specport": 0

When i try to remote connect to my Server either with my IP directly or a DDNS i don´t see one of them, gonna try wether external people can join/see the server today and will update then.

I also see that the Serverbrowser is kinda buggy, when i switch between INTERNET and LAN sometimes my server(s :D) in LAN aren´t visible then, even if they run and i get a result with the steam api

What could be the issue with the Serverlisting ? gametracker.com was able to find and list it, so there´s gotta be some problem with the Arma Serverbrowser i think

__

So from outside you can see the server via remote atleast, guess it´s just not meant to be that you join a local server over the internet

I hate to necropost, but I have this same problem and it is driving me insane (although it isn't actually detrimental as far as I can tell). It started after one of the little patches preparing for the big one back in May.

I have found that if you 'favourite' a server, it appears twice. Once as a favourite and once as not.