Hey Zabb,

Just downloaded this pack, and I'm getting a texture error with the six different BHD vests. The load-bearing rig component is having a texture load error, like so.

Do you have any known solutions or work-arounds?

Maybe, you are using this with @TRYK ? You need to DELETE "zabb.pbo and zabb2.pbo" in @TRYK\addons\. :)

@Zabb, would you be able to make a version of the Police, Sheriff Vests etc without the zip ties like in your older updates?

@Zabb, would you be able to make a version of the Police, Sheriff Vests etc without the zip ties like in your older updates?

TAC-V1? post with photo and layout when you need.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

TAC Vests v1.2

Thank you.

TAC-V1? post with photo and layout when you need.

Thank you.

Basically Like this vest here but the ability to see the gun in the holster and without zip-ties

T8FhRyA.jpg

eU3Fpb7.jpg

Basically Like this vest here but the ability to see the gun in the holster and without zip-ties

I see, wait next update.

update

TAC ver1.2.1

DL
https://mega.nz/#!W89kjJCD!b2Yc5rTubKXVBhx0Ghfx8C61OiWP34xfzabG20JP6LU
__________________________________________________________________________________

TAC ver1.2.1

fixed:
-some missing data

changed:
-some beard models

Added:
-PMC ID CARD (deleted)
-TAC V1P (no cuffs)
__________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 1

I was curious, were you guys ever planning on putting the back plate carrier/back pannel on your RRV vest?  

Edit: sorry I just saw from a previous post that someone mentioned this already, please feel free to delete this comment.

• Like 2

update

TAC VEST 1.2.3

DL

TAC ver1.2.3

Add: RRV AOR1 *4

Revenger vest

• Like 7

A PUNISHER VEST! OMG... domo arigatô, zabb!!!! I´m screaming like a high school girl right naaaaw.... that´s awesome!

cheers!

• Like 1

Hi zabb, thx for your mod :). It seems a texture is missing in the BHD pbo cause i have this error : cannot load texture bhd\do_1_d_smdi.paa and effectively is not in the pbo ^^.

He is call at line 63 : texture="BHD\do_1_D_smdi.paa"; in the do_1_co_D.rvmat. Thanks for the fix :). And when you update your mod don't forget to delete the config.cpp ^^.

Hi zabb, thx for your mod :). It seems a texture is missing in the BHD pbo cause i have this error : cannot load texture bhd\do_1_d_smdi.paa and effectively is not in the pbo ^^.

He is call at line 63 : texture="BHD\do_1_D_smdi.paa"; in the do_1_co_D.rvmat. Thanks for the fix :). And when you update your mod don't forget to delete the config.cpp ^^.

thank you for report. ill check that.

Hi where i find classname for items?Thanks

I don't know why you need  a classname, but you can find it.

1. launch only TAC Vests

2. open "EDITOR" and put the unit(player)

3. click "PLAY SCENARIO"

4. hit ESC key

5. click "CONFIG" on Debug console

6. find "TRYK_XX" and "TAC_XX"

Hi Zabb, firstly *huge* thanks for reincluding the TAC-V1 Marshal (navy color) vest to this addon. It's a great addition to an already top quality collection of vests. Thanks again for the work put in for Arma fans, which most of us would have no idea how to do!

I don't suppose there is a way that in a future update, the 'Police US Marshal' patch can be re-added to the front of the vest as it was in a few versions back? So that the small patch is visible on the front left breast as well as Large on the rear of the vest? I know that is a very minor request but I thought it worked really well style wise, especially for the law enforcement vests. No worries if this is not possible or too much work or simply that no one else is demanding it. But I thought I'd request it anyway as it's a really great skin.

Thanks again,

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎年‎1‎月‎16‎日 at 8:44 PM, ArmaCustomer said:

Hi Zabb, firstly *huge* thanks for reincluding the TAC-V1 Marshal (navy color) vest to this addon. It's a great addition to an already top quality collection of vests. Thanks again for the work put in for Arma fans, which most of us would have no idea how to do!

I don't suppose there is a way that in a future update, the 'Police US Marshal' patch can be re-added to the front of the vest as it was in a few versions back? So that the small patch is visible on the front left breast as well as Large on the rear of the vest? I know that is a very minor request but I thought it worked really well style wise, especially for the law enforcement vests. No worries if this is not possible or too much work or simply that no one else is demanding it. But I thought I'd request it anyway as it's a really great skin.

Thanks again,

Post request with pictures or layout if you could. That way it will be what you want.

Thank you.

Hey Zabb!

Just wondering if I can make a request for a few AK magazine pouch versions in place of the regular magazine pouches on some of the TAC vests?

Thanks!