profen

Hosting COOP missions with friends.

My friends and I have been mostly playing mods like exile. Recently we have wanted to start trying to play some coop missions because we have really been enjoying how arma 3 plays. We seem to get confused with how to do this. I will launch a session, they are able to join it just fine, we all pick a role out of the 4 slots, then I launch it and we get to a map mhqrjos71 http://postimg.org/image/mhqrjos71/. Once we are at this map we seem to get stuck and I am not sure what to do from here. I cant seem to click on anything on the screen. I can pan the map back and forth but I can't click cancel, continue, or any of the things in the top left corner Map/Briefing/Team/Players/Log. I hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong or explain to me how to correctly set these up. Thanks!

Oh sorry I didn't know anyone replied! I was waiting to get a email notification. 

I have tried running a mission out of Ryans Zombies and Demons, what I think is a standard Arma 3 mission, and another one we all grabbed off the steam workshop. Even when I try to launch it solo I seem to run into the same thing. I was hoping it was just something simple I was doing wrong as I have no idea what I am really doing sadly. I will have to try launching it again and look into the RPT file your talking about and see if I can get it posted.