Sign in to follow this  
aimgame

AutoguideAT is not working...

Hi all! Im trying to make AutoGuideAT work on my server...  I've looked here - https://community.bi...Difficulty_Menu , and configured my config.Arma3Profile properly. Difficulty level is set to "recruit", so option AutoGuideAT = 1 should work, but it doesn't! I've tried it with all difficulties... same result. AutoGuideAT = 1 only works in my Virtual editor... Can someone please tell me, if there is anywhere else this option must be typed? Or probably i did something wrong... But i also sure it was working fine some time ago.

P.S. I have infistar installed, but i've already tried to disable it and still no changes...

P.P.S. Pard my english:)

Server - Arma3 v.1.50, Epoch 3.2.0.

Upd: I found out that AutoGuideAT=1 means that players will not be able to lock targets by themselves)) the game will do this for them. I thought exactly conversely) But still... i changed AutoGuideAT=0 and no launchers have lock their targets anyway... So there is no difference at all between AutoGuideAT=0 and AutoGuideAT=1 ...

SOLVED: It turned that Epoch blocks T button by default... so its just needs to be rebinded, thats all:)