Sign in to follow this  
kobin9

WSMODS+WEAPON PACKS help

hi guys!! 

i have a problem with the modes. everytime i close the game the files of the modes delete themeselves or somthing like that.

and i need to download theme again and again (WSMODS+WEAPON PACKS (15GB))

does anyone hear about that problem?!

plz its makin me crazy!!!

TY 

PEACE

That is strange. Need more info -Steam workshop or downloaded mods? Can you take a picture of your arma root folder and post it here?

That is strange. Need more info -Steam workshop or downloaded mods? Can you take a picture of your arma root folder and post it here?

now the ws louncher get the mods from the workshop Except WSRHS that i download it from the louncher.

now look:

c8e18385ad0d72da421b60b6c9b5d66d.jpg

these are the mods list on the louncher as you can see the WS MODS is there and like an hour ago i playd the game and now i need to redownload all the steam workshop mods.

this is the folder of the arma : (the mods folder is like 7 GB now but when the mods are completly donloaded its like 15GB)

a46d8b7d9cc2058e9bfb2f7a0dd6122a.png

and this is the WS LOUNCHER as u can see the RHS is installed

12cc01642d296ea88eeceedbeb5f6778.png.

I would advise against using the Arma 3 launcher all together, it doesn't work very well, and the workshop integration is a bit weird. I would get a 3rd party application like "PlayWithSIX" or "Arma 3 sync" to launch and manage your mods. But besides that this thread probably belongs in the "troubleshooting" sub forums. 

• Like 1

what is WSRHS if you don't mind me asking?

Hmmmmm......

That doesn't sound like a good answer.....unless RHS gave permission of course.....

Hmmmmm......

That doesn't sound like a good answer.....unless RHS gave permission of course.....

I'm pretty sure if they had, PuFu wouldn't need to ask the question - ergo, they haven't. The OP is (quite rightly) going to be in a whole world of pain (as are the guys who modified and distributed it without permission, whoever the hell they are).

hi guys!! 

i have a problem with the modes. everytime i close the game the files of the modes delete themeselves or somthing like that.

and i need to download theme again and again (WSMODS+WEAPON PACKS (15GB))

does anyone hear about that problem?!

plz its makin me crazy!!!

TY 

PEACE

In your second picture showing the @mods in your Arma 3 folder...... you have 6 of the mods not actually saved in the Arma 3 folder. Instead you have a shortcut pointing to where the mod is saved...another folder...another drive?   you can see the little arrow in the bottom left of the folder box indicating it is a shortcut.

examples   @Epoch    @Esseker   @WSMaps   @WSWeapons

Is there any reason why you do not have those 6 mods actually saved in the Arma 3 folder....... I have no idea what Arma 3 will do if it looks for a mod and finds a shortcut pointing to that mod saved somewhere else. I am pretty sure that the mod needs to be saved in the Arma 3 folder itself.

I suspect this is where your problem is.

I'm pretty sure if they had, PuFu wouldn't need to ask the question - ergo, they haven't. The OP is (quite rightly) going to be in a whole world of pain (as are the guys who modified and distributed it without permission, whoever the hell they are).

Hmmmmm......

They did give permission to WS the developers of KOTH and Wasteland to use RHS a few months back unless something has changed.

JhKvDiV.png

Disregard this post as it was a form of Spamming, and I had no right to act like so. For now on, I will report or contact Moderators if a thread is violating Bohemia Interactive's rules.

I apologize for anything I have said upon you and/or to any other members out there. I will try to act nice next time I post to any thread. (My posts look a bit authoritive/mean in some occasions, only because I care about the community, not to offend it in any way)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Rawner135

They did give permission to WS the developers of KOTH and Wasteland to use RHS a few months back unless something has changed.

JhKvDiV.png

The picture shows the permission to use it, not to change it.
  • Like 1

before you take out the pitches and forks either agains RHS or WS, let me check it first internally. I have no clue what WSRHS contains (maybe those are simple config files with dependency towards RHS - which is totally allowed). That's why i asked

We don't allow anyone to modify, re-pack and re-release out files.

We also don't allow anyone to upload RHS files on Steam

@rawner - i sort of had enough of your forum police attitude. If you feel something is agains forum rules, use the fucking report button. What you are doing now in every other thread is also considered SPAM

• Like 2