Sign in to follow this  
terox

NoRemoteExec_Server.pbo (Serverside ADDON)

Dwarden has kindly created an addon that automatically stops any processing of remoteexec calls to the server from the clients.

For more information on the RemoteExec command, take a look Here

This is a security plug.

There may be addons or missions that you currently run that this could break whilst using this addon, if there are we could do with compiling a list

You can download the addon from Here

Recommend to run it as -servermod not as standard -mod

Alternatively, you can un-pbo every mission that doesnt use it and add the CfgRemoteExec class to the description.ext

• Like 1

note: it was made as PoC so hopefully it works (I'm not sure if I tested it enough)

note: it was made as PoC so hopefully it works (I'm not sure if I tested it enough)

I wonder if this will block any targeted performance by missionmakers?  Sometimes your mission launches at 50 fps,  after 20 minutes U drop tp 17 Then  you relaunch  client and your fps is 2-3 x higher.  ?

ok nice job guys

it could be interresting to have this feature directly as server parameter ? :) (in server config file)

This could be very useful to server administrators, but how exactly do we use this?  Just drag it into the Server Addons folder of Arma 3 ????

-servermod

Thanks,

-servermod=@MyModFolder;@MyOtherModFolder

exactly the same as a standard -mod, difference being it does not show up to the clients in the game browser, which isnt an issue as they dont need it anyway

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey terox , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.