serjames

EDEN - Questions

I have question too:)

I created single player mission, then I put that mission file into MP map. New mission is for coop 1-3 players - I added players and some respawn points with custom loadout. Everiting is ok, but when you respawn(player have custom loadout on) it's written (but only first time, at second respawn is ok):  

No Entry " bin / config.bin / CfgWeapons.Default ManGuerilla.LinkedItems "

I cant figure out what is wrong, because I reset player loadout and its same issue.

PS: I put some spaces into code.

Hi all, 

since I can't open new topics (yet) and it seems like this thread piles up questions around eden, I'd thought to give it a shot here - sorry for "hijacking" the thread in this way, I simply can't post on the board.

Anyways, I've run into a question that bugged me multiple times recently. Most units allow some changes in their configuration - say, doors that can be opened, ramps lowered or raised, etc. However, when you place a unit in Eden it will always come in it's default configuration, which sometimes is not working for what I'd like to do. So my question is now: is there any way to, say, lower the ramp of a transport plane directly in the editor or using a script in the init field? If so, how can I find the parameter I need to alter - is it the config viewer?

Would be great to get some advice here - oh, and hello by the way  :)

Thanks & best regards,

-aeonsan

Hello

i was wondering if anybody could help me to make in the editor units (blufor) visible on the map and gps. Only the friendly ones. I need this so that me and my friend can play our own scenarios in a lan server. 

This thread should be pinned.

A question, how do we increase the mission interface, when you either open or load a mission, like choose a mission to edit, the box is to small cutting off the

names of the missions I have under the maps, is this a bug, a setting I have on that makes it small or is this truly how it is for everyone?

When I create an scenario and export to multiplayer. I can't change the attributes -> multiplayer so in other words.can't place down a respawn point (interface) and can't toggle on the revive. the checkboxes are greyed out. anyone can help out with this issue?