Sign in to follow this  
YanYatCheng

jet mod broken (weapon loading)

even with the original spawn jets, weapons seems to be bugged, I got the same amount of weapon that I requested I need to load, but there's a glitch that will make weapon loading on wrong pylon (graphical glitch), for example, 4 AIM120 loaded on a single rail attached on the wing pylon of a F-22A , or even 4 GBU 12 loaded on a A-10 pylon

all those glitch applies to all jet mod except F/A18 E/F, RHS mod, that prop attack plane (A134??)

glitch founded on USAF mod, F-16mod, A-10C mod

I suggest posting on the thread for each aircraft to try and trouble shoot with the modders.

even with the original spawn jets, weapons seems to be bugged, I got the same amount of weapon that I requested I need to load, but there's a glitch that will make weapon loading on wrong pylon (graphical glitch), for example, 4 AIM120 loaded on a single rail attached on the wing pylon of a F-22A , or even 4 GBU 12 loaded on a A-10 pylon

all those glitch applies to all jet mod except F/A18 E/F, RHS mod, that prop attack plane (A134??)

glitch founded on USAF mod, F-16mod, A-10C mod

Have you update all the mods to the last version? It was a bug found when the 1.48 patch was released, but then was resolved by the authors of the mods