This script allows you to build pretty much whatever you want using a dialog. You can maneuver the object using various different buttons on the keyboard. Not all types of objects are included as some don't work well with being referenced after they are placed, and some don't have a display name so they are omitted. This script mainly contains things like walls and some military towers and buildings (also includes some smaller objects that can be used to decorate). Once an object is placed it can be moved again as long as it was you that placed it. You can also delete any objects that are relatively close to you (and are owned by you).

The rar file contains both the source mission file and the mission pbo. 

Implementation is simple, merge the description.ext and the init.sqf and drag over the .hpp files.

Controls:

• T - Open Menu
  • H - Place Object
  • C - Lower Object
  • B - Raise Object
  • SHIFT + C - Rotate Object (left)
  • SHIFT + B - Rotate Object (right)
  •  

Mirrors:

Dropbox

Armaholic

• Like 2

Very nice, indeed,

So are you able to save your placed object and reuse it within an ".sqf"?

with the script itself no but you can use it in combination with BIS_fnc_objectsGrabber to get it into an SQF, or if you want it in the 2d editor you can use my zeus mission exporter to get it into .sqm.

Thanks for the reply, (I'll check out your Zeus builder so I can build heaps of towns in unused areas)

Your script looks great! Nice work, Austin. ;)