IFA3WarMod_banner.jpg
By Gunter Severloh
 Hello Iron Front Community, and WarMod fans!
I am pleased to announce IFA3WarMod!
What is IFA3WarMod?
It is a massive addon/mod customizable compilation mod that adds many run-n-gun/realism gameplay features, functions, &
effects, to your IFA3 - Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3, aka IFA3_AIO.
IFA3WarMod is my 9th Mod in the WarMod Series.

A general overview of what IFA3WarMod is:

• A gameplay mod that adds new gameplay features and functions to the game that isn't normally in Arma3 or IFA3
  • mod built for IFA3, so you wont find anything thats specific to modern war.
  • mod is a massive compilation mod of collected addons and mods from the Arma3 community.
  • mod is modular, which means any feature in the mod can be removed or tweaked (only a handful of mods can be tweaked as they have userconfigs).
  • mod now (in the rebuild version) btw comes with an optional addons folder which will contain extra mods with a readme of info, so you can add more mods you may be interested in.
  • mod has acquired Permissions & Licenses from the Arma3 community authors, so the mod is legit, I always ask for permissions and the Arma community knows my work Ethic for this.
  • mod contains ACE3, but only the gameplay functions/features that would work with IFA3, meaning there are no added files that would add like say something from Modern era war.
  • mod is my 10th massive compilation mod I have built since 2009, so its not my first time 😉 see all my other WarMods---> http://warmod.webs.com/
  • mod only requires @CBA_A3 and nothing else needed to run.
  • mod is is geared towards mainly infantry play but may effect tankers too.
  • mod is designed with what i call a run-n-gun realism, which means those who like to run n gun will love it, but also adds features/functions with realistic gameplay elements.
  • Size of the mod is roughly 1gb, yes its pretty big! But it goes to show you it packed with alot of cool Shit!
  • and many more!

WarMod history
More information on my WarMod series can be seen here on my
About page on the WarMod website: http://warmod.webs.com/aboutwarmod.htm
Download

IFA3WarMod v1.15 - (175mb ) - (Patch, you only need this if you have Full v1.14)
Mega
IFA3WarMod v1.15 - (385mb ) - (Full v1.15, this is IFA3WarMod full v1.14 with Patch v1.15 applied)
Mega
IFA3WarModC v1.15 - (451mb ) - (Custom, This a custom full version 1.15 built for performance and what i use)

Mega

IFA3WarMod v 1.14 - (344mb) - (Full version) 

• Patch v1.1 changelog: -----> LINK - (Many fixes & gameplay mechanic additions)
  • Patch v1.2 changelog: -----> LINK - (general updates, added new feature)
  • Patch v1.3 changelog: -----> LINK - (general updates)
  • Patch v1.4 changelog: -----> LINK - (Mod rebuilt)
  • Patch v1.5 changelog: -----> LINK - (added new weapon)
  • Patch v1.6 changelog: -----> LINK - (Ace updated)
  • Patch v1.7 changelog: -----> LINK - (added new tanks, statics, & vehicles)
  • Patch v1.8 changelog: -----> LINK - (added 2 new inf weapons and gameplay feature)
  • Patch v1.9 changelog: -----> LINK - (added 2 new static weapons, and gameplay features)
  • Patch v1.10 changelog: ----> LINK - (updates, fixes, and added gameplay feature)
  • Patch v1.11 changelog: ----> LINK - (updates, and added gameplay feature)
  • Full    v1.12 changelog: ----> LINK - (Full rebuild of mod with all patches v1.6 - v1.11 applied)
  • Patch v1.13 changelog: ----> LINK - (update of a couple mods and userconfig tweak)
  • Full    v1.14 changelog: ----> LINK - (Full Rebuild)
  • Patch  v1.15 changelog:----> LINK - (Many updates & new additions)

Requirements
CBA_A3 & IFA3
Please note: ACE is already in the mod, and only some gameplay aspects of ACE are in the mod,

see below Features & their files for more info)
Videos

===================================
Gameplay Mechanics & Features
===================================

Features & their files-------------------------> LINK

Performance Issues? see here-----------> LINK
Features created by me: Gunter Severloh

• Autozoom for all rifles, smg's, mg's, and pistols including all DLC weapons
  • Loading screen banner top left main menu - (if you have Apex then you will see the logo on menu, without Apex you get loading screen)
  • WW2 background videos for main menu - (Videos wont be seen til you have been somewhere and comeback to menu)
  • Tracers for infantry weapons, every shot fired is a tracer done for fun and effect - (k98,G43,Mp44, all Mg's, Mosin, Svt, other guns are wip)

================

• ACE3:  LINK (not all ACE3 features are in the mod, only those that would be ideal for WW2 are used)
  • AI enhancement: ASRAI, TPW MODS, ACE3 AI, Injured AI addon
  • Enhanced movement - you can jump, climb walls, leap over fences/walls
  • CamShake for explosions, even distant ones!
  • Slight "twitch" when someone or something fires nearby
  • CamShake when shooting
  • Body fall sounds and screams when a unit is hit
  • Tweaked gun sway, & recoil guns are more solid, stable and smooth to shoot allowing you to concentrate more on your tactics and strategy
  • Explosion dust, debris, lingering dust, and smoke
  • Removed the peripheral dot HUD elements
  • Removed the reload icon that shows with an empty magazine
  • Disabled idle animations
  • AI will copy your stance option
  • 26 new faces with 5 faces from the Arma3 campaign
  • Interaction between the player and objects ingame have increased so player is able to interact faster, also the icons have changed to reflect it
    The controls have been grouped based on their type so any control dealing with changing weapon use is grouped under that subject, goes for driving, flying, movement, aiming and many others
  • Suppression effects
  • Ragdolls will fall heavier and stiffer
  • Bodies respond more to force from bullets and explosions - and will go flying during explosions rather than just fall to the ground.
  • Unfoldable Map
  • Blood, bleeding, blood splashes, gibs, and vaporization
  • Knock on tanks - adds an ACE interaction allowing you to knock on the tank, alerting the crew.
  • Knock a person unconscious
  • Punch, kick, rifle butt, and apply take downs on your enemy
  • Double weapon - allows you to carry two primary or secondary weapons, or a rifle and a submachine gun for example.
  • More realistic fatigue
  • enhanced editor features
  • bullet casings for all infantry weapons (tweak-able in userconfig included)
  • Increase the amount a player can carry
  • Ai can get wounded and become unconscious with animations and sounds Ais team mate will try to help by dragging injured guy and heal him, React to being hit, Injured Ai will die if not get help in 2 minutes, Ais talk with radio or yelling while firing
  • tweak, and change values in the userconfig
  • add new features from the included optional addons folder
  • included is a demo mission which acts like a template - (see gameplay vid for details)
  • and many more!

==========================
Known bugs and Issues
==========================
- Injured AI addon
From the author
"Just note that sometimes the script may show an error as _dragger variable not defined,
that means the script didn't find any ais near the injured unit. Its ok, the script working normal most time. I couldn't fix this error yet.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/186171232286725024/5C48158D68E752C6C00B8174254B1CA02A1513C0/

- Tpw mod - very rare sometimes spits up an error, depends, idk why it shows but nothing broke ingame, just an error,
maybe a conflict of code with something else, idk

other Issues - these effect performance
- ASRAI - (most noted for me that effected performance)
- Injured AI addon
- Bloodlust - (effected performance when alot of gibs, and bodies)
- Bullet casings

Permissions
See the included permissions readme that comes with the full download.
CREDITS
The following individuals I give full credits to,
without their work,  and mods
IFA3WarMod would not be possible!
======================

Spoiler

3den Enhanced
by Revo

Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
by acemod

ASCZ Heads
by Taurus4K

ASR AI 3
by Robalo

Blastcore: Phoenix 2
by Opticalsnare

Blood Lust
by zooloo75

Bullet Casings
by Hortzy

Double Weapon
by Vlad333000

Elite Warriors Stamina Carry Capacity
by -{EWH}- Dark-Raptor

Enhanced Movement
by Bad Benson

Incontinentia Effects Mod
by Incontinentia

Injured Ai simple addon
by Cheitan aka Persian MO

Keys - Enhanced Interaction System
by Sakura_Chan

Knock on Tanks
Knock People Unconscious
by [JTFS] Bridge.J
http://www.responseforcetempest.com

FrogScreams
KyeCam
by froggyluv

Iron Front Firearms Recoil Modifier
by Fess

Immerse
by Jokoho482 and LAxemann

LAxemann's "Mount"
by LAxemann

MOCAP Melee
by Kol9yN

Quick Weapon Drop
by MrSanchez

Ragdoll Effects Overhaul
by Venom.226

ShackTac Fireteam HUD
ShackTac Interact
ShackTac Group Indicators
by Dslyecxi

Tao Folding Map - Alternate
by 1212PDMCDMPPM

TPW Mods
by tpw

Ultimate Soldier 3
by djotacon

Unit SFX - Body fall sounds & hit screams
by mistergoodson

VanZant's Copy My Stance
VanZant's SteadyShot
by VanZant

==============

• Like 2

WOW! :o  So huge content, lots of features and improvements... Gunter, thank you for your hard work to merge it all. I appreciate it.

WTF!! It was working earlier, dammit, because my host migrated the server and now the server index has updated because of it, I will get it fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Uploading on my Mega account til my host gets the link sorted.

Gunter, thank you for your hard work to merge it all.

Thank you Vintorez.

That is what WarMod is a massive customizable compilation mod, IFA3WarMod is the 9th compilation in the WarMod Series ;)

Gentlemen the link on first post is fixed, it is currently pointing at my Mega account, so that will be temporary til I get my host sorted.
heres the link btw:  IFA3WarMod v1.0

again sorry for the inconvenience, any questions please let me know!

Wanted to repost this for you guys so please take heed of this:

===============================
Known bugs and Issues

• No zoom outside the Autozoom to iron sites, only tanks, vehicles, and planes have normal zoom just not when you play as infantry - (we are still trying to determine the cause)
  • Molotovs only work once with AI it seems, depends
  • ragdolls are glitchy with Vcom AI added, dead bodies will fidget briefly (depends on ground their on)
  • New weapons with grenade launcher only shoots 1 grenade - (still wip)
  • unable to drag IF ammo boxes - (still wip)
  • G43 with zf-4 (scope dont show on gun) - (still wip)
  • with vcomai ai wont follow thier waypoints, and may not respond to command sometimes
  • new ammobox doesn't have all the new weapons in it along with ammo - (will be in patch)

VCom AI Issues
Also Vcom AI has imo really f*cked up the mod's AI and that is because its conflicting with the other AI mods in the mod, again as per
my known issues list, the ragdolls will get glitchy after you kill a soldier which depends on the terrain or wherever they are, also commanding them is iffy,
and them following waypoints is well iffy and almost next to not working so its up to you, VcomAI adds some cool features but if you dont
care for the bugs mentioned then remove the file for that mod which is:  vcomai.pbo
=============

When i remove vcomai.pbo the Ai do what their supposed to do, they follow their waypoints ect,.

==========

Other notes mainly on features, theres 3 distinct things we did in the mod and i say we as I have a friend who does coding for me on this, but:

• AI rate of fire
  • reduced sonic cracks distance
  • increased loudness of all guns

Now with these three you should hear mainly a difference in the mgs, except hull mgs on tanks, as the sound seems more consistent and vicious and it is ;)

with the sonic cracks they really annoyed me, reason is I was playing one of my test missions and fighting against some enemy across the street, about 100m and less away and all i heard was sonic cracks,

and a barely audible gun shot sound from them, so what i did is increase the distance you hear the sonic cracks by like 200m, so it will take about 250+ to hear the sonic cracks.

Also we increased the loudness of all guns as when we reduced the sonic cracks i wanted to hear the guns but they sounded weak and somewhat muffled, so we adjusted

them and now you should hear where a shot is coming from, as well as the distinct sound of it, it should also sound clearer too.

Alot of other features are on the way, our first Priority atm is fixing some known issues, we're not going to do anything with VcomAI though we just

took it out on our end, up to you if you want to use it.

all for now, again any question please let me know! thank you!

Is there any way to stop the auto zoom feature? Everything else is cool just rather have Arma 3 default zoom. cheers

Sure, remove this file:   iszoom_if.pbo  and the bisgn from IFA3WarMod/addons folder.

The zoom dont work aside the autozoom as far as I know havnet tested outside the autozoom.

Zoom overall for infantry aspect will be fixed among many other things in the patch coming soon!

Update
Alright fellas, here we have a patch for you to fix and add some more features.
Download
use 1st post for the download

Changelog for the patch

v1.1 - August 31th, 2015

Fixes/Updates

• Fixed zoom - (now you can zoom again outside the automatic zoom for your iron sites)
  • Fixed the Willy's jeep as it had no engine sound
  • Updated ace AI rates of fire ai engage distances and some weapon related
  • Fixed sounds + added new sounds
  • Fixed and added more sounds for the Thompson
  • Fixed misc script, and config issues
  • Tweaked sway and recoil values (note set value to 0 (zero) for no sway in the userconfig)
  • Fixed ammo issues with 100 -150rds for the mg's
  • Fixed box.pbo, new pictures and sounds that were missing and caused random errors
  • Fixed a lot of scripts that were causing random errors in the damage.pbo and in the ifa3_core.pbo too
  • Fixed script issues too in if_weapos1.pbo
  • Fixed alot of configs and scripts for the ifa3_items.pbo file

Additions

• Added Tracers for infantry weapons, every shot fired is a tracer done for fun and effect - (only k98,G43,Mp44, all Mg's, Mosin, Svt, work right now)
  • Added new ammo box with all the new weapons, and ammo in it
  • Added spent shell casings (all bullet casings will stay on the ground for a certain shell count you can define in the userconfig) (only Infantry weapons are effected currently)
  • Added overheating to mgs, when they overheat you have to change the barrels or they stop shooting or become in accurate
  • Added/fixed backblast of bazooka and panzershreck back blast effect/smoke
  • Added L_suppress (suppression effects)
  • Added VanZant's Adjustable Grenades
  • Added 2 new ammo boxes, 1 for Germans, 1 for Russians, all new weapons and ammo included in the mod are separated and added to those boxes accordingly
  • Added new sound mod with mix of San6, Turkishsoap, & Scars own sounds with some realistic values
  • Added ASRAI
  • Removed VcomAI mod as it had to many conflicts with existing AI mods - (was done in v1.1 Full version)

Planned for next patch v1.2

• Update radio chatter using German WW2 chatter
  • Update Tracers so all weapons are effected, adding tank turret and hull mgs
  • switchguns while moving
  • Possible Molotov fix
  • Possibly new content/ports
  • New textures for infantry
  • Haz's revive system
  • and many more things!

Known bugs and Issues

• Molotovs only work once with AI it seems, depends
  • New weapons with grenade launcher only shoots 1 grenade - (still wip)
  • unable to drag IF ammo boxes - (still wip)
  • G43 with zf-4 (scope dont show on gun) - (still wip)

===
All for now, sorry for the wait but we ran into more issues and things we had to do, as well as sign the files.
Let us know if you have any questions and or reports of any bugs you discover in the mod, thank you!

What medical system we supposed to use?

I see 3 different medical mods in the same mod folder. I use ace3 all the time and with your mod running when i get shot once every part of my body gets red damage and I bleed out fast even with instant death turned of and a bleedout timer of 300 seconds in ACE med settings.

I just want ace3 medical for everyone, including AI so what do I need to remove. Currently ive removed GL5 and TPW but still get total red damage everywhere and bleedout fast. PS ive got my ace med setting set how I always use in Basic settings so I know its not my ACE settings.

Can I have a list of everything that would interfere with ACE so I can decide if I want them over ACE?

Also is there any PBOs you advise not removing?

Which pbos fix if3 probs and which are additions. I wish to keep the fixes and test the additions to see if I like them or not.

Thanks

Hi sorry somehow i missed your post, let me answer your questions accordingly:

#1 ACE medical is in the mod already, so dont run ACE3 alongside IFA3WarMod, as ACE is in it.

#2 theres a few things that will stop the bleedout aspect so ace can do its thing without interference, those the following things you need to tweak:

Userconfig

go to your userconfig, and look for this hpp:

FFIS

open it and look for this line:

SS_FFIS_BLEEDOUTS = true;    //Set to false to disable bleeding out.

as the description says, make the true say false

next for GL5 that doesn't add bleedout to the game only more blood particles when u or aI get shot, like when you are bleeding, but dont add more bleeding or bleedout so ignore GL5.

The other files (userconfig) is:

TPW_MODS

open the TPW Settings.jar and turn off Bleedout there.

===========

Can I have a list of everything that would interfere with ACE so I can decide if I want them over ACE?

Nothing else interferes with ace its just other features running at same time along with ace, but those that i listed already deal with the bleedout, there is nothing else that effects bleedout but those.

Also is there any PBOs you advise not removing?

Not removing? mmm there are a bunch, suggest leave as is and go with it until you run into something your not fond of or have issues with.

As for removing files, yes there are a couple i would suggest, the following: dfs_cartridges, and vz_a3_adjustableGrenades

the 1st is cartridges, that reduces performance of the mod because its running scripts from Arma1, so that file is still WIP, the 2nd I cant seem to get to work 100% myself so I removed it, up to you.

Which pbos fix if3 probs and which are additions. I wish to keep the fixes and test the additions to see if I like them or not.

Problem with this is there quite a number of files that have alot of coding changes and adjustments, so you remove 1 file, and you remove a bunch of things, as well as fixes,

so some files have code fixes that fixed issues that weren't working it depends, and theres to many to list,

basically all i can say as I did above, just go with it, play around with the mod, and see what you like and dont like, or having issues with, if you have questions

for some features specifically then best just ask and I can tell you.

to list them all is a project in themself, but in a way I already did that on the release thread.

This is my other release thread:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post?id=7555594

which i just updated.

===========

lastly i'd like to post 2 new vids I recorded this morning that demonstrate all the new weapons and features related to them for the full version of the mod,

the 2 vids are basically one vid in 2 parts:

Note turn your volume down for the 1st vid a bit as I seemed to have gotten to close to the mic, lol

Update
Heres 3 videos I recorded demonstrating various gameplay features of the mod:

==========
Videos for the released version of the mod can be found on the IFA3WarMod playlist on my utube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUsyty1OYgb16SU5slXBDsmKsKT8-vmoU

=====================

Download link for the mod is broke, my external host has some issue on their end, so im reuploading the full version of the mod to
my Mega account for now, til the issue gets sorted.

Also can someone who uses Play With Six do me a favor and upload the mod there?, i dont use it, and im getting requests for it.

edit..............

Link added to the first page to download the full version of the mod:
MEGA: IFA3WarMod v1.1 Full version

Update
Apon some recent developments, those being Arma3's latest update, and another modder providing some new files for us, and alot of them,
among many other things, we are planning and will be releasing another patch to release soon, approximate date we dont know yet as its to early to tell,
but we can say it should be ready by Sunday or early next week the latest, atm that could be even later,
so we dont know exactly it will depend on how far we get and our tests for it.

For now the new patch version will be v1.2, it will be a nice upgrade/overhaul for something we got some help with, as well as a major fix
for something which we will also release separately.

About all I can say for now.

Hi Folks,

I'm still relatively new at Arma and I'm interested in historical combat... I have Arma 2 /3 and I've been using it for the past couple months... Been reading up on IF and looking around...

I've seen earlier references that it was Payware in Arma 2 - is it still Payware and if so how much is it and where do I purchase a license ??? I've checked many of the links posted in threads and none seem to indicate a purchase...

I've also noticed that there are references to numerous addons such as D-Day Invasion - do I still need to locate addons or is it all contained in a single package ?

Is there an option to disable the stable sights I saw showcased in a demo video ??? I kind of feel that the basic Arma processing seems like it may be more realistic...

Thanks !

;)

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Once you buy the game everything in the community you can download is for free, only thing you need to pay for is the game itself, my mod here is free.

Licenses refer to modders, the licenses have no cost on them they just mean that if you are to alter a mod and want to re-release it then there are certain requirements that you cannot

sell it commercially, and have to get permission from the author of the mod as well as give credits, most licenses are relatively the same but with different specifications, overall dont worry

about them if your only interested in just playing with mods, license only pertain to those individuals that wish to alter and rerelease the content.

As for your question about the sites, everything in the mod is customizable, so yes you change them.

Do you want to know how to go back to Arma3's default sway and recoil?

Hi Gunter,

Oh - I must have misread a post on licensing - thanks so much for the response and the package... Nah - I'll try your way first - let me download the pack and start to get familiar with it... In Arma 3 I've spent a bunch of time learning how to use Alive... In Arma 2 I've been using Unsung and I44... Even after two months of pretty consistant use - I still feel I'm only scratching the surface on how to use it... 

Thanks again - looking forward to trying this...

:)

Regards,
Scott

Hi Folks,

LOL - me too...

I figured out the part I misunderstood - Iron Front is a stand alone package that's not part of Arma 2 which cost $24.99 - at least that's what I paid... Just installed the stand alone Iron Front and I'm pretty impressed - even though this is still Arma 2... The maps are beautiful and the content looks pretty decent... I haven't started porting to Arma 3 yet - just a couple observations - while some of the sounds are pretty decent - some are just not quite as good... The other thing I noticed is that the mobility of operating the Sherman seems a bit poor - it seems slower to turn than the German tanks and not any faster... From my understanding - the Sherman should have been a little hot rod compared to other German tanks - hence why it was equipped the little pop gun and light armer...

Anyway - really looking forward to getting some time to upgrade Iron Front with the mods in this thread as it certainly seems worthy of the time and effort....

Regards,

Scott

Hi Gunter,

I worked on downloading and installing your mod last night... No joy... I was following a procedure off one of your links (the one with screenshots of the conversion tool) - I ran the IF conversion tool - seemed to work... The link had about 4 or 5 different downloads ranging anywhere from 32MB to 2.6GB... One of the files - I think it was IFA3Fix (approx. 500MB) seemed corrupt as I couldn't open the tar file with 7Zip... The other tar file worked fine... I did download it more than once just to make sure... 

After reading this post again - do I need to load all those files listed on the other page or is that procedure outdated ??? The one here seems to indicate only the following files are needed:

1. IF + Normandy DLC (via conversion tool)
  2. CBA
  3. IFA3 Warmod 1.1 Full Version

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott

This----> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413

is to install IFA3 (Iron Front in Arma3), you need IFA3 in order to play with IFA3WarMod.

IFA3 is independent of IFA3WarMod which means its just Iron front in Arma3, you can play IFA3 itself which again is your playing with Iron front in Arma3, so there are a few mods seen listed

in my tutorial that are required to run IFA3.

Then you have my mod which adds all sorts of new gameplay features, fixes, as well as new weapons all these features you can see on the 1st page of the release thread of course.

So IFA3WarMod is just a massive mod for IFA3.

So lastly you need to be running IFA3 first, meaning it needs to be setup first, so your startup parameter for that which is when you start the

game with IFA3 you need to have these mods and in this order: @CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3;@IFA3Fix

Now once you have that and you can play IFA3 then add IFA3WarMod to that startup parameter and the line would look like this:

@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3;@IFA3Fix;@IFA3WarMod

One of the files - I think it was IFA3Fix (approx. 500MB) seemed corrupt as I couldn't open the tar file with 7Zip

Update your winrar and it will work, others had the same problem, and they fixed theirs as soon as they updated their versions.

Also that file the @IFA3Fix allows you to play with IFA3 with the latest version of Arma3, as the current version of Arma3 is 1.52.

v1.52, v1.50 IFa3 was unable to start with these versions, with v1.48 you were able to play, so my partner and I put together this fix, so thats just a compatibility file is all,

without it you wont be able to play with IFA3.

After reading this post again - do I need to load all those files listed on the other page or is that procedure outdated ??? The one here seems to indicate only the following files are needed:

1. IF + Normandy DLC (via conversion tool)
  2. CBA
  3. IFA3 Warmod 1.1 Full Version

The procedure is not outdated its for IFA3 and for IFA3 only, what you list above here is just for IFA3WarMod which requires IFA3, and that CBA mod, IFA3 as said requires all those mods above that I listed,

so you need IFA3 setup and running as well as patched before playing with IFA3WarMod, the @CBA_A3 is needed for IFA3 anyways.

Just follow the IFA3 installation tutorial which I had updated not to long ago

That make sense?

You can also ask here http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post?id=7555594

which is the IFA3WarMod release thread (same as here) but its on the IF Fan forums which replaced the official Iron front forums, that TayUk and myself run and admin which we established in 2013.

Hi Gunter,

Just a quick thanks for the detailed response and patience.... I'll try to work through this again tonight - I'm very anxious to see the multi-gig updates will do...

Regards,

Scott

Probably been said already.......but this mod just takes IFA3 to a whole new level.

The time, commitment and passion put into this package has just blown me away.....Gunter, you are Legend  :clap:

• Thanks 1

Thank you Evil Organ!

Theres a lot more coming for the mod in the coming months, we're just slowly working on it and trying to make time for it.

• Like 1