seal

Advice on ARMA 3 server hosting

hi, guys im looking to get my own public server and i dont know where to start.  Im not looking forward  to dedicated server since the cost is way to high for me. Any suggestions on a reliable host?

You know anything about fragredy? They say they offer unlimited slots for standard price VS Game servers?

And what about ddos is it important factor?

Get a virtual server with NFO Servers, then run it off there

Virtual servers, : / sounded good but i think would be very complicated for me. Ill stick with gs this month and leave a "review" here.

hmm, i check the tutorial, is way too long to follow. Im plug n play type :D

I rent a clan server from these guys

www.elite-warriors-hosting.co.uk

there on the ball, and very helpfull, they helped me get my server off the ground, very knowledgable guys, price was cheap for a uk server and it has a good ping

Hello!

Please head over to www.ArmaHosts.com for more information on getting a server. We start at $0.75 / slot for all Arma servers and we are ready to help you all the way with the process of getting your server going. We also have scripters ready to help you develop your missions should you need it too!

Thanks!

Garrett

If your looking for a decent GSP i would first check out what companies offer it at what prices, min slots and any extra they may want fro debranding and set up.

VPS is a good way to go if you want to set everything up yourself, however renting from GSP tends to be hassle free... most of the time.

Check out http://comparegamehosting.com/game/arma-3/for current host and prices.

Usually a good place to start. 

hmm, i check the tutorial, is way too long to follow. Im plug n play type :D

This tells me you are not ready for anything other than a small pay per slot managed server.

Running a large server well requires way more than starting and stopping the Arma instance and uploading a few missions.

Best of luck in your new venture

• Like 2