Sign in to follow this  
KokaKolaA3

Seaching for a Scripter!

Hi, my name is KokaKola and im making a Life mod. We want to have something special for our Anti Terror Unit.

We want to have Ziplines and ropes from where you can slide down. We want to pack it in a Mod so there are more

possibility´s. I thin its possible but i dont know how. So i need a scripter who can do this for me. 

If ou have any question simply ask. ^^

For more Details i will contact the guy who think that he can help me.

As an advanced scripter, the ziplines could be possible, but I doubt it with the lack of animations. (e.g. you zip line on building and you kind of hit a wall...)

Since ArmA is not Hardline, I guess you will have to zip to the roof instead of windows.

To do such possibility, you will need an animator and someone with experience with getting the right height for buildings. However, I am unavailable at the moment due to taking my priorities of making a next gen DayZ for arma.

• Like 1

As an advanced scripter, the ziplines could be possible, but I doubt it with the lack of animations. (e.g. you zip line on building and you kind of hit a wall...)

Since ArmA is not Hardline, I guess you will have to zip to the roof instead of windows.

To do such possibility, you will need an animator and someone with experience with getting the right height for buildings. However, I am unavailable at the moment due to taking my priorities of making a next gen DayZ for arma.

I think that is it possible to make an Object like Static Guns(put in Backpacks) and then deploy it anywhere. Then Shoot anywehre and the Bullet is the Rope. where it impact the Rope stops and there you can slide down the Rope. The other thing is you can make an item wich called rope. with that you have the action to deploy a rope. It will use you height. Then you can enter a number in a menu, for example -6 then the ropes goes -6 metres in ground from your position. or +6 then the rope goes 6 metres from your position up. I think that would be the best way.

Maybe you can use the Fast Rope script: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160875-helicopter-fastrope-script/'>https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160875-helicopter-fastrope-script/ and the Placing thinks like Spike Strips from Altis Life Script: https://www.altisliferpg.com/topic/997-tutorial312-placing-objects-like-spike-strips-updated/