somma1986

Problems with buildings on a map

Hi everyone,

perhaps some of you know the map australia by aussie. We are having a problem with the buildings which are placed there cause 98% of the buildings are not correctly recognised by these commands:

curTarget = cursorTarget; hint format["%1", typeof curTarget];

house = nearestBuilding player;  hint format["%1", typeof house];

On maps like altis or bornholm these commands are working correctly, but as i already said on australia there are only a few buildings working with this commands correctly

the dev's are also having a bugtracker where this problem is discussed by us.

Here is the link to the bugtracker

would be awesome if someone could help us solving this issue.

thanks

I'm not sure you'll find anymore help here than you're likely to from the creator(s) of the map themselves. Have you also posted about it in the maps release thread?

I'm not sure you'll find anymore help here than you're likely to from the creator(s) of the map themselves. Have you also posted about it in the maps release thread?

Yes of cause. I'm in contact with them and we are all searching for a solution of this problem. Thought maybe an other map creator is reading  ;)

Qouting Mikero from Skype Channel:

[04.08.2015 23:44:49] Mikero: in that case, the map was built incorrectly with missing land_xx classes. Bis Binarise was unable, at that time, to locate a config.cpp containing class land_nameOfBuilding