C4 wouldn't destroy a tank m8

I understand this, but wasn't sure if this is intended or if it's a glitch of some kind with the armor.  And if there is any way around it if it's intended?

any plans about Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation  ?

• Like 2

I understand this, but wasn't sure if this is intended or if it's a glitch of some kind with the armor.  And if there is any way around it if it's intended?

Pack some LAWs or Javelins (depending on how light you have to travel)?

Or if you're determined to use C4, have static AA rather then a Shilka. C4 is a high explosive, tank armour is rather good at resisting HE.

• Like 1

I really love the mud splatter on this MRZRS [/size]-it looks fantastic. Will that be on all of them, or are you doing a clean version too?

Clean, muddy, and woodland style.

• Like 4

My question is will we be seeing this mud be placed on humvees and trucks maybe? 

• Like 2

Is it set up like the offroads, where if you drive off road it will get the muddy texture applied?

Is it set up like the offroads, where if you drive off road it will get the muddy texture applied?

Offroads get muddy when you drive offroad?The vanilla ones? I never noticed that ...

• Like 2

Just as a confirmation question, if i would buy a model from for instance TurboSquid, and it is under "Editorial Use Only" that means it isn't allowed to be put in a game right? (Sorry for the somewhat stupid question, but i got confused on the TurboSquid license page).

As i saw this super sexy model which i was/am thinking of buying if it can be put ingame: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/military-vehicle-polaris-3d-max/943323

So that is where it get's a little interesting. Technically when you make the LP you aren't using the HP provided by them so you could use it. In the case of this one I do not think it is even worth it as no one used the Dagor and A3 already has a similar copy of it made by BI.

someone has uploaded your USAF mod on steam workshop

EDIT: Glad to see it taken down, no matter how much i like mods being on Steam workshop for ease of use, I would prefer if its the mod developers themselves uploading

• Like 7

Offroads get muddy when you drive offroad?The vanilla ones? I never noticed that ...

Yes, they get dusty.

• Like 2

No that would be a waste. 'hint hint'

If you have anymore requests about the models and stuff please PM me so as not to clutter the forum.

That sounds promising :)

Also-yes, please keep all this to PM's. 

No that would be a waste. 'hint hint'

If you have anymore requests about the models and stuff please PM me so as not to clutter the forum.

...Cunico isn't just a fashion designer B)

• Like 4

I noticed the subtle green hue emitting from the NVGs reflecting on the character's face have been removed. Was this intentional or is this an arma bug? I quite liked the effect. Felt very immersive.

• Like 6

Any chance we would get more Bradley families?
(Mortar, Commands, M109A7, MLRS, Ambulance..etc)

Since it looks like where US Army is heading toward after failed FCS program.

• Like 1

The buggies y'all are making is so appreciated by me, since I am making an airborne unit and the airborne is starting to use them to rally up faster.

Goddamnit warden, fucking tease :lol:

They weren't supposed to be in the Arsenal to begin with, since they're not yet finished.

I believe Mk. 4 ER/T 6.5-20x M5 and Mk.4 M5 (Desert) scopes bullet drop reticle does not correspond with the bullet point of impact at given range, i.e. the zeroing is wrong by 100m because we cant zero the scope to "0" zero meters.

Example: 
I've set zero to 100m (you cant zero the scope for 0-meters), and aim at target, which is at 500m, in center mass (pic. 1), and we should use bullet drop markings for 500 yet the trajectory is above the target. However, the shot goes above the target. (pic. 2).
In order to hit it, we must use marking which is -100 meters than range of the target i.e. marking for 400m (pic 3). 
So you should fix this if it's not the problem - just move these big 2, 4, etc numbers for vertical bullet drop compensation markings UP one line.

Cheers!

71A7E83811DFB3B2C96C0CC302D2713B6CBF2488

Pic: 2
B2B34DDBF1EF3C3319AE1BE54AF4C91C11CF76DD

Pic 3:
5D07A76BAE53290442B61D897ADCEB37E2C2F0BC

I believe Mk. 4 ER/T 6.5-20x M5 and Mk.4 M5 (Desert) scopes bullet drop reticle does not correspond with the bullet point of impact at given range, i.e. the zeroing is wrong by 100m because we cant zero the scope to "0" zero meters.

Example: 

I've set zero to 100m (you cant zero the scope for 0-meters), and aim at target, which is at 500m, in center mass (pic. 1), and we should use bullet drop markings for 500 yet the trajectory is above the target. However, the shot goes above the target. (pic. 2).

In order to hit it, we must use marking which is -100 meters than range of the target i.e. marking for 400m (pic 3). 

So you should fix this if it's not the problem - just move these big 2, 4, etc numbers for vertical bullet drop compensation markings UP one line.

Cheers!

This isn't how the Horus or any other mildot based reticle is supposed to work.

Read this

https://www.leupold.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Horus-reticle-Man.pdf

• Like 3